1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The PC are still not breaking ranks...then again, to admit they were stupid makes them culpable. Too much invested in the movement to admit that.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nope

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

We should crowd fund dictionaries to give to people who dont quite understand the definition of "racist"

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea we should stay on course and completely ignore the atrocities that occur, week in, week out. :rolleyes:

Big Sherm likes this.
  7. blkduc

Big Sherm likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So still no answer to my question huh?

Not surprised, all the bobbing and weaving was obviously to hide something. The insults are cute but boring, step if up some.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And many are capable of operating 'captured' military equipment if it came to that (hoping it never does)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It wouldn't happen the way the conspiracy peeps think - because as you mentioned the actual people in the government wouldn't do it. But weapons to weapons - it'd be tough. I was thinking more of a Red Dawn scenario than a wholesale fight against US forces.

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You realize you could basically substitute out a few words in parts of her speech and wind up with a left wing argument for gun control. Fear mongering against guns because of gun violence is a stupid as fear mongering against all Muslims because of a tiny percentage are extremists.

I never said we do nothing, but calls to ban all Muslims from entering the country and calls to turn the desert into glass are just idiotic. Neither will stop violence. Oh, and in terms of the number of people killed, typical non terrorist shootings are way ahead of terrorists attacks in the US, even including 9/11.

Note: I am not for increased gun control, but just pointing out that the arguments for it and the arguments for banning all Muslims or declaring war on Muslims is just as stupid.

12. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

The sheep will continue to be slaughtered as long as they continue to act they way we are. Our enemies are not afraid of Western military power because we have been lead by a bunch of pussies. Military power means nothing if you do not have the resolve to use it. A Sergeant Major I served with said that it would take a nuclear cloud over an American city before the American people would wake up. I truly fear that idiots like Iran will use it or give it to other idiots who will use it. The clock is ticking as to when this will or might occur. Pakistan who is not the most stable of governments already has nuclear capability. It is obvious that the attacks of 9/11 have done nothing to wake up this country up or the rest of the western world. Our enemies would destroy every piece of western culture as we know it and slaughter every individual they judge to be an "infidel". Hitler perceived the British and French to have no resolve to stop him and he was right and it was very close call that good was able to triumph over evil.

cav115 and blkduc like this.
  13. blkduc

Agreed, good thing Dana was not doing that. Please cite where someone was? Also, guns never killed anyone...they are an inanimate object (tool).

Please cite where anyone said any of that.

We have a solution to that problem but it's not popular. It's called lock up the bad guys.

Again, please cite. Are you hearing voices in your head?

XFBO likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It's not fear mongering when actual events happen that murder people. Did you even watch the vid.
    It's reality, it happened.

Big Sherm and XFBO like this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Stop your fear mongering.

Big Sherm and XFBO like this.
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yep. "open door policy!" :rolleyes:

17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

The Right says you're going to killed by terrorist
    The Left says you're going to be killed by cops

I'd say both sides use fear mongering for something that overwhelmingly is not going to happen to you

18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

His stated reason for the temp ban was to examine and improve the vetting called "inadequate" by the fby and other secure types.

19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Well, except for this seventy, and the other117 (paris), the other 50 (florida), etc.

Yep, so far if you aren`t any of the other hundreds, you`re good. :D

Big Sherm likes this.
  20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Maybe I missed the news reports on these but I have never heard of a gun flying a plane in to a building, strapping a bomb to itself and torching it off in a crowded public space, driving a truck through a crowd, etc...

XFBO likes this.