1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

1. And there it is folks!

2. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

See the first thing you need to do (other than turn the caps off... It makes you look a bit ignorant-er (is that a word)) is learn a little bit about your opponent. See I already know (simply by studying your responses) you're less than 17, still wet the bed, are afraid of clowns, breast fed until you were 11, follow fads, can speak Klingon, live in your real dad's basement because you mom's new dad touched you, have to have your 300 lb girlfriend show you how to change the sparkplugs on your moped, can get to the secret level in Yar's revenge, and have a poloroid collection of your biggest turds.

So I'll let that post slide, give you a few minutes to do some research and let you try again... Ready? Need a sip of water? OK then: GO.

3. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Try as you might, you'll never be as good as Brad. Looks like you suck at cheating too. :D

4. Putter

Absolute poetry Huey.

:clap:

5. Huey130

The thought of the kid sitting next to him and punching him in the arm as he laughs "Hey dude, you can speak Klingon! Hahahahaha" and him replying out of the corner of his mouth "Shut up dude." Makes it allllll worth it somehow doesn't it?

6. Huey130

Thank you... I do it for you: The fans.

7. Putter

Now thank your sponsors like a good boy.................

8. YA I ASKED YOUR MOM TO LOSE THAT WEIGHT BUT SHE WOULDN'T STOP EATING CHEESY POOFS .

9. Huey130

I'd like to thank the corner workers, WERA of course, Craftsman tools (except for that 13 mm wrench but they'll get it right), Jagermeister, my mentor Mad Brad, and all the little people that work at Ron Ayers.

10. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

where is Stinnett? he was there he should join in on the fun

11. BETTER THANK THAT DOG THAT LICKS YOUR BALLS

12. Huey130

A whole 9 minutes to come back with a Cartman reference?
    Son please, you're making all the other trolls look bad.

13. Putter

Chip isn't eligible just cause he's "little". :D

14. Huey130

Oh yeah sorry almost forgot: I'd like to personally thank Redneck Cracker's mom.

There better?

15. WAIT WHAT ABOUT THANKING YOUR MOM ....WAIT LET ME WAKE THE FAT BITCH UP

16. Putter

I feel like a kid on the playground egging on a fight!

17. cinderella

cinderella Guest

*tch* Amateurs.

18. PUTTER YOU WANT YOUR ASS KICKED TOO ....SHUT THE FUCK UP!

19. Huey130

Sigh... Are the whippets wearing off? Do you need another hit? Quick go hit the www.yourmommajokes.com website for some material and make this thread even lamer.

Aren't you up kind of late? Shouldn't you have spanked it to that crusty 1993 National Geographic under your mattress and gone to bed by now or is your Dad still getting his 2 month chip at the NA meeting so you are getting to stay up late?

Anyway... I know that time clock at Baskin Robin's doesn't show you late till 10 and you can sleep in but I gotta go make some cash in the AM so I can pay your mom that alimony for your sister... Bitch blames me for missing her trailer payment last month when I know she spent it all on mayonaise for her "Ham on WonderBread" act at the strip joint out on Route 20... Any way I digress...

Was nice speaking with you. Have fun getting those scoops clean tommorrow and good luck at the parole hearing / GED test or whatever it was you have this Thursday.

Night.

20. Putter

Yes I do. Please. And by a tough guy such as yourself.