1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Someone got Protested and instead of manning, up they pack up and rolled!

Foul Straight foul

Something about bribery too! SSSSssshhhhhhhh

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Yes you are correct. It just moves my dismle finish up one more spot. Too bad it is still 16th place.

If you have the balls to cheat have the balls to anwer the protest.

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh lordy, you had to open that big fat mouth of yours. :D

4. Handicapped Racer

it was bound to come up, but honestly i thought it was just a rumor. AND PAIGE IT'S NOT MY MOUTH THAT'S FAT!:D LOOK A LITTLE LOWER!

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

LOL!

6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Well, let's hear the details for those of us who weren't there!

Come on...you know you want to spill!

:D

7. Handicapped Racer

i just heard that a sv rider was protested and instead of coming to tech with the bike he packed up and rolled!

I do remember that same rider being protested last year at Road A and past with flying colors

8. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

From the rulebook:

The protested rider has the option of withdrawal from the protested race in lieu of a fine, with no points, prizes or entry refund however the rider may not enter the same class on that machine until legality has been proven.

Guess he figured he was busted, but he could have told Tech he wasn't going to submit to the protest instead of slinking off...

9. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Not the year before though...

10. Well who was it?

11. 418

418 Expert #59

Since no one else will ask...

Who was it...??? :D

12. Huey130

The guy that used to say: "Musil is the protested D Superbike national champion" after that novice championship was taken from him at the GNF.

13. Handicapped Racer

correction last year he was protested! i was in tech when the insection was done and he kept his win! the year prior he was a novice and no one cared, he was smoking the class then too!

14. nextelcup_joe

nextelcup_joe Well-Known Member

allright damn it it was me, and i'll do again if i get the chance. i dont care if she's only 16. we love each other. screw you all.

15. Handicapped Racer

lmao!

16. Huey130

You said last year he was protested and passed with flying colours... What I said was yes that's what happened last year but it was a different story the year before.

I was one of the ones that protested him... I just did it too late and didn't pony up enough to go where this protest would of gone.

And a few people did care (namely him and Martin) the year previous because the Championship was taken from him and given to Martin.

But hey I'll give him the benifit of the doubt here and say he was legal and just pissed that people protested him and left outta spite... But that don't splain the other rumour I heard that he offerd 1/2 the Suzuki money to the protestor to withdraw it.

But you know how track gossip is.

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

So who was it?

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

The theme from Mission Impossible keeps running through my head everytime I see this thread....weird.

19. Handicapped Racer

take it easy don't bite my head off! we did tear him down at road a i'm sorry if your team mate/rider was robbed or felt robbed!

20. Huey130

Dude... I'm not tearing anyone's head off... Just telling you what I know / did.

He did pass at RA with flying colors.. I watched you and Tony do it.

Last edited: May 24, 2004