1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Don't forget the tattoo in the middle of their forehead. :)

2. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

He's not big, but with all of his training, I would bet on him.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - me too for that matter. He's used to beating up them long haired hippy types.

4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Anyone remember Darren Luck putting a 750 motor in his 600 last year in ama??

They finaly went and checked his bike...

And whats better are his results are nowhere near what they were last year ect....

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

How hard did they have to check? A few motormounts didn't have bolts nor line up! :D

6. Shaun Harris

Shaun Harris Well-Known Member

We or should I say me do not protest back home, if we are in dought of a bike we talk to the rider before the races if he does nothing he will get passed that hard that he may have parts missing from his bike. A racing incident of course!;) ;)

7. Chip

Chip Registered

Well you see.......we have a whole bunch of motors laying around, you know 600's, 750's, 1000's, hell we even have a few oil cooled 1100 motors. Sometimes we get confussed and put the wrong motor in the wrong bike......sorry, it happens! :D :D

8. bent

bent Well-Known Member

9. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Phil and his wife were pitted across from us this weekend. First time I met them so I really can't speak for their character, but they seem very nice.

For what it's worth, Phil was looking to buy a super stock ready SV from someone at the track this weekend. He had the new bike in his pit, but I don't know if he bought it or raced it.

He as telling me how his superbike SV is no longer legal for the Suzuki money and that's why he wanted a new bike. I'm not up on the new lightweight rules, but that was my understanding.

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I like Shaun's idea. Kinda like that video game.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The problem is he still entered that bike in a class that doesn't allow Superbikes.

I still don't get it.

12. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Well, if he wouldn't have done so well, he would never have been caught. See, it's good to be slow, because nobody cares. :p

13. Shaun Harris

Shaun Harris Well-Known Member

And Life! I thought you guys had real serious legal law issues over there?

14. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

..And on top of that, if its his "old bike" that isn't eligible for money anymore, it was likely last years bike that ran Dsbk all year....except the GNF of course??:confused:

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I was always taught[er, heard] that if you are going to cheat, don't make it obvious:D I know I was not on the fast pace, but he blew by me in pratice,I was thinking no biggie, it's a superbike.Man:mad:

16. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

You fuckin' with me, butt-hole?

;)

17. HAGASAN

You guy's are assuming that he cheated without knowing the facts. He's fast and light and from what I understand he's had the bike for 3 years...don't you think it is dialed in by now.

18. .....LOOK HAGASAN AS FAR AS YOUR DUMB ASS COMMENT REGARDING A "CHEATING COP" YOU ARE A DUMB ASS ... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT COPS ??? DON'T BE SCARED " YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE PHIL IS A BETTER RIDER THAN YOU AND THAT LOSER WADE PARISH ...WOW BUNCH OF HATERS SO HE BEAT YOU. MAN THE FUCK UP. BET YOU HE WILL BEAT YOU GUYS AGAIN NEXT WEEK

19. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

not if his bike fails the inspection. :D