1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. cinderella

cinderella Guest

And it's another strong serve from the home team, sailing over the fence... will the challengers be able to parry this one? Stay tuned, folks!

In the meantime, here's a word from our sponsor:

"Are you lonely? Do you spend your evenings fruitlessly searching the Internet for someone to harass and annoy? Well, we have the answer for you! For only $39.95, we can teach YOU how to be a truly effective troll! Simply call 1-900-LAME-ASS, and we'll have you on your way to BBS mastery in no time!"

And now, back to our show...

2. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

My understanding of your oiling of the track is that you plugged up your breather and it blew a gasket. Since we are throwing around gossip, I heard people told you it would not work. Go find someone who knows their way around a bike and try to act like them. They would greatly appreciate a track that won't put people's lives at stake.

3. cinderella

cinderella Guest

...And the challengers miss the serve completely! The score stands at 35-0 in favor of the home team. Not a good night for WERA BBS troll tennis, folks...

4. YA I JUST WOKE YOUR MOM UP SHE DID SAY YOUR TRUCK IS TEAL AND THE FAT BITCH WILL BE THERE EARLY IN THE MORNING TO CUT YOUR LAWN ....BY THE WAY SHE'S ON THE ATKINS DIET. HUEY YOUR MOM SAID YOUR AN AWFUL RIDER...

CINDERELLA ......STAY OUT OF THIS ......OR I'LL CORNHOLE YOU!!!!

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Whoah the visiting team is about to get a beat down from the LOVELY CINDERELLA!

6. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Waiting for the laundry to get done. Was hoping for some entertainment. This doesn't qualify, but it helps pass the time...

7. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Did someone mention clowns?!?!?!

*looks around nervously...*

Those big shoes really freak me out...

8. DO YOU NEED A FEMALE TO SAVE YOU PUTTER????

9. cinderella

cinderella Guest

*tch* Amateurs.

10. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Now we're talking!
    So you're not just a blow hard like your cohort!

So were you there or is this what you gathered from the RRW article? I'll overlook the post you or your friend made about not repeating stuff that wasn't actually said in your presence. The "it won't work" wasn't told to me. It was told to the official. But never the less I shouldn't of done it but did... See how I admidt stuff when I've erred? Maybe you should admidt it was a mistake for registering this evening just to stir shit?

The interesting part is the "they would appreciate" meaning you actually don't race either. So what is your intrest in all this? Someone standing behind you telling you what to type?

I'm glad we actualy got to discuss something worth while instead of you (or whoever's telling you what to say) just being a blow harding prick.

11. Putter

Nah I am bored so keep em coming. Just try and make a little more sense. Put down the Mad Dog and we'll chat. I am not going anywhere.

12. Huey130

Shhhhh... the adults are talking. Here's something shiney and over there's the corner. I'll get you when you're mommy comes to pick you up.

13. HUEY STILL THERE ???? YOUR MOM SAID SHE'LL BE OVER THERE AT 7 AM TO CUT THE LAWN .. SO CAN YOU FEED THE FAT BITCH FOR ME????

14. Putter

When do the physical threats start?

15. Huey130

They're idiots but they're not THAT stupid!!!!!!!!
    :D

16. BYE BITCHES..... HUEY YOUR FAT MOM SAYS BYE.....

17. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

What was the bribe that originally started this string. Only Stinnett was there so nobody on this string can talk. If he wants to step up and let the gospel be heard, then we could all be enlightened. If WERA determines that they made appropriate notification to Chapin that he was being protested, then his bike would have been torn down or he would have been DQ'd. That is it. Nothing more needs to be said. Everything else is speculation.

18. Putter

Won't your dog lick your balls? Damn it must suck to be ugly.

19. Huey130

Night. Hey leave me your address and I'll get you a new keyboard out in the mail ASAP. You really should use a condom when you're spanking it to VictoriaSecret.com you know... Your caps lock wouldn't get jizzed up like this.

20. Putter

I would think we would make a pretty formidable team. Well, especially you!