1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OOoooooooo Guess what i heard!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, May 24, 2004.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Re: HAGASAN

When you attempt to bribe someone and then leave without answering the protest aren't you pretty much admidting it?

2. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

shaun Harris

and for shaun harris, he needs shut his mouth too. If he wants to run his mouth, then he needs to bring his bitch ass to the states and get his ass cracked by chapin. Then he can cry like the rest of the babys.

3. Huey130

What an amazing coincidence: Two new members, from roughly the same area, trash talking in their very first posts...

What a small world. Do you guys know each other?

4. HUEY

AS FAR AS THE BRIBE PLEASE COME ON DON'T BE SUCH A DUMB ASS WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE A CRY BABY LOSER THAT FINISHED BEHIND PHIL, REGARDING THE BRIBE THAT IS JUST BEING A CRY BABY...SO HE'S GOING TO STOMP HIS FEET AND CRY FOUL ; INVENT A STORY ABOUT BRIBES ....WOW ..WERE YOU THERE??? DID YOU HEAR THE BRIBE? HOW MUCH WAS THE BRIBE???? AND IF YOU WEREN'T THERE SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!! STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH WHO SPREADS RUMORS !!!!

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

....or is it Phil himself?? Hmmmmmm.....

6. Huey130

Re: HUEY

Mister. I don't know you. And amazingly you don't know me.
    So I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that you're some ignorant inbred stupid son of a bitch and just tell you don't mess with me. You're starting something you have no capability nor willingness to finish.

So give Phil a call or meet him at where ever he told you to come on here and give us shit and tell him you tried and failed.

7. FIRST OF ALL I DON'T KNOW PHIL BUT I DO COME UP TO THE RACES. HE IS A GOOD RACER BETTER THAN MOST . YOU FAGS HATING JUST NEED TO SHUT YOU LITTLE BITCH MOUTHS

8. SLAPMOHO'S

SLAPMOHO'S Member

nice sentence. public schools?

9. HUEY

YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS SO DOES YOUR RIDING ???

10. Huey130

Naaa home schooled by your mom. I taught her a few things too. Hey how's your sister? She look like me?

11. WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT BITCH PICTURE NEXT TO YOUR SCREEN NAME OR IS THAT YOUR "LIFE MATE" FAG

12. Huey130

Is that a question? It's hard to tell without punctuation and all... The all caps thing really shows your anger though.
    "Wooo I'm mad so I'll type in all caps! That'll show em. Right Slapmymomma! We'll show all these haterz."

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Trolls, you gotta love them...*YAWN*

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

slapmohos, redneck cracker wtf? i would jump in but i think this is a hoax

15. Huey130

You're not even good at this. I thought this was gonna be fun!!!
    Go practise on the AOL Nintendo Lover's BBS some more and then head back when you're ready.

L33tsp3k, more cursing and / or "you're so slow" in 5... 4... 3...

16. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Just to feed the troll....

If he was just crying and stomping his feet then why didn't Phil be a man and show when he was protested.

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Little?

Little?

Well, maybe compared to Mongo...

Who's got the popcorn emoticon?

18. Putter

There is Nintendo Lover's BBS?

19. Putter

20. THATS IT .... THATS THE BEST YOU GOT HUEY .... WOW YOU ARE A BIGGER LOSER THAN I THOUGHT .... SO PUSH AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND STOP LETTING YOUR DOG /LIFE MATE LICK YOUR BALLS WHILE YOU TYPE AND GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO RIDE SLOW ASSS LOSER