1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The political waters grow muddier and muddier. We simple folks are like mushrooms. We're kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

so is it fox that controls your mind then?

ironically, that is exactly what a people in the past, acting for the CIA have stated their goal is.

im not a voter, a citizen, or a supporter, but I admit that even i got drawn into the circus acts this time. it is still very convincing but im no longer buying it, just too much does not add up.

the main reason he did get my attention was because he is not nor ever has been a BAR member. so that being the case, at least there was a chance because of this fact and this fact alone, that he could possibly correct the system.

however, he has and still does rely on the BAR members (all foreign agents) so until and unless someone can prove this fact to him, and he takes the proper course of action to rectify it, he is just another puppet.

mushrooms? more like farm animals but technically "agricultural animals" in fact. according the the BAR and their encrypted codes.

edit: im not convinced all the BAR memberSHIP know they are foreign agents, and not accusing those here of any wrongdoing. its just as much a compartmentalized organization (ancient guild actually) as the rest, if not moreso.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

He needs to man up and admit that he read a story on a right wing site and ran with it. He also needs to quit Twitter and stop getting his information from Breitbart and Fox News, he's the fucking president for Christ's sake, maybe there are other ways to learn about what is going on in the world.

Crickets from the cheerleaders though, apparently he can still do no wrong. I don't give a shit about this story, it's just another bullshit comment from someone who talks out of his ass constantly, what I do care about is that the supposed leader of the free world thinks this is the kind of thing he should be spending his time on.

SnacktimeKC and Focker like this.
  4. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I know right? He should be working on his golf game.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

OK, hold everything! I just watched today's press briefing and our friend and trusted press secretary read a document (about ten minutes of reading) stating all the legal attempts to get court orders to spy on Trump and his gang plus the court orders that they did get. There has, it appears, to be a number of instances where Trump's servers were tapped.

In addition to the above, and earlier in the day, I listened to an interview where a woman formally within Government intelligence stated that spying on an American can easily be done without a FISA court order. It works this way. Let's say some foreigner has been listened in on enough to raise the interest of US Intelligence. Intel goes to the super duper court and obtains a wire tap order and starts listening all the time. They can then follow that conversation anywhere it goes even if it's an American citizen and they do not have to obtain any other court orders to do so.

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Don't even need to do that. Just access the microwave and record the whole thing.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hopefully, they were eating deep frozen stuff.

I know they're only getting 60 sec snippets of my oh_so_exciting life.... :D

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Is that the same guy that had to apologize to the British Intelligence service for say Obama used them to spy on trump after he saw it on Fox news.

14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

chemtrailed nanodust and a massive web of tiny geocentric satellites to keep track of it make the mark 666 (Birth Certificate) seem like sex play.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea I suspected there'd be crickets chirping in here this evening. :crackup:

G2G likes this.
  20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Here's some interesting info...I hope this shit eventually blows wide open...

"Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes. "

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...f-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s