1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. adrenalist

adrenalist Well-Known Member

Interesting stuff if you've missed the news lately.

Obama allegedly started off with a sneak attack Dutch oven, on the wiretapping of the Trump campaign pre-election.

Trump screamed in a fart-filled terror, then blindly fired back with a simultaneous noogie and butt crack "credit card" swipe on Obama via Twitter, calling him "bad" and/or "sick".

While someone needs to remind Trump that "bad" and "sick" are no longer pejoratives, an Obama spokesperson basically said "The one who smelt it dealt it," and said that Obama was no where near the fiasco.

Everyone is on the edge of their seat, half wondering if it's legit. Then Mark Levin steps in with some tangibles:

:Pop:

Should be interesting to see where this thing ends up....

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

psst. they might both be on the same team.

418 likes this.
  3. adrenalist

If you're joking, that's freaking hilarious!

If you're being serious, there's no way. Too much money being thrown around.

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

thats how the game has been rigged for so long now. its worthy of consideration, and money is not what you probably think it is.

I can see this playing out both ways (same team or opposing teams) neither seems good for the united States originating from America.

418 likes this.
  5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Obama would get a pass from the supporters/media. Trump could save their kittens from a flood and he would still be evil.

The Left is good and the Right is wrong...

_indy, XFBO and Shenanigans like this.
  6. adrenalist

^
    That's the way it seems, for sure.

Youtube is taking down the Fox News interview that I posted from the get with Mark Levin like crazy.

Here's a repost. Let's see how long it will last....

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Is it plausible that Barry asked that Trump be wiretapped? Yes.

Is it likely? Probably not....

Is it plausible that the RW media have become a circle jerk of rumors becoming news? Beyond plausible, it's been happening regularly now for a while.

Is it likely that Trump is becoming disjointed and getting his 'intelligence' from 'various' sources?.... :D I'm not answering that one.

In a related point, (and I'm serious) what's the penalty for a president to throw false accusations?....

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Can you impeach a past president? (Assuming Levin is right)....:beer:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Joining the LW media in their time honored tradition.
    How far back do you want to press charges?

10. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

James Clapper said it didn't happen in the "least untruthful" manner, he seems like a real credible guy so I believe him

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And then there was MonicaGate...

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Is it "plausible" the US Government is Fucking it's Citizens and lying about it???

I would think history dictates the answer.

In addition I would add Trump is likely to call them out on it, where establishment politicians would not.

cav115, 418, RRP and 4 others like this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A Nobel prize in Obama's case

14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

When was the last time a former President has been charged/prosecuted with a crime? :D

Trump would be a fool to let this one slide, Barry and the rest of the DNC hacks have made it abundantly clear that they will do their very best to disrupt and spoil this current Admin to govern.
    Most of us, with half a brain, also KNOW the former Admin was as corrupt as they come, they had a good number of failures and scandals that went unchecked....if the NYT's got their first report accurate, when they said, "One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House." (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html) Then Barry boy needs to be brought up on charges to be made an example of.

[​IMG]

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It would be funny if Obama was pardoned by Trump. Oh the irony.

17. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Again, where's the evidence of the wire tap?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The LWM doesn't need evidence, just allegations. Just following the same rule book.

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

One wonders...If Obama were convicted of a crime, would he lose his pension?:flag:

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ironic that the LWM has reported on the tap for the last 6 months, except the intention was to burn Trump. Except now, its going to burn Brak.

XFBO likes this.