1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For all you know they could have been discussing the miserably cold Moscow winter. Define contact. As I understand it, shaking hand and say more that a few words at a party can be reported as a contact. Then again, after the election we will have more flexibility.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So, the allegations that US intelligence used other country's agencies to do the spying on Trump and associates that US agencies were forbidden to do is accurate.
    We've now found out that Trump and the people around him were under intense scrutiny for many months by pretty much every intelligence agency in the western world, so where are the charges of wrong-doing?
    Where is even one specific instance of anything wrong outlined?
    Still nothing but baseless allegations.

3. G Costanza

G Costanza Well-Known Member

Isn't Britain denying that anyone asked them to spy on Trump but the info collected on Trump's people was just collateral info that came out of spying on the Russians? Where is the US wrongdoing?

4. In Your Corner

It's a great work-around.
    Conforming to the letter, but not the spirit of the law doesn't make it okay.

5. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Stop being so dense. Even Shep Smith is getting a clue:

You wingers were whacking it for 120 pages over Clinton's private email server, but like good Republicans, are most concerned about the leaks about the Trump team treason.

Page looks really credible, though. We shall see.:D

6. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

A) Hillary's server was acknowledged by the FBI to be reckless handling of classified information. The only reason she wasn't charged was they say they couldn't prove criminal intent (which is not needed unless you're a Clinton I guess). Her destruction of emails was also criminal unless you're a Clinton with a blatantly politicized DOJ.

B) There is absolutely zero evidence of Trump "treason" except in the left's pipe dreams and media hyperbole.

But, heck, don't let those pesky facts get in the way of a great liberal talking point.

C) Shepard Smith has been Fox's token liberal hack for a long time. Most everyone knows that.

gixxerreese and XFBO like this.
  7. In Your Corner

Page doesn't look worried, knowing that he was under surveillance for months and that the results will be revealed.
    Again, no evidence of any wrongdoing. Why hasn't anyone been charged with anything?
    It's time to bring out the evidence and charge people or move on.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And let's not forget how tight a ship she ran on all the classified documents being passed around on her 'team' by those without clearances. Another violation that would have led us normal people to being charged with a crime and/or terminated.

9. In Your Corner

I don't think she even lost her security clearance.
    Not that she needed it. No rules for Clintons.

10. In Your Corner

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So who leaked that to CBS?

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The Russians.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The CIA/FBI manhunt will lead here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich. But Hillary has made sure he can't talk anymore.

I mean I hate to say I told ya so but...I did...about a thousand times. They offed their leaker, then launched operation "Russia!" to distract everyone. This is all theater people...it's all theater.

kangasj and gixxerreese like this.
  14. In Your Corner