1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The mofos also believe that money grows on trees, it takes a village, and government schools are doing an outstanding job, so what's your point?

crashman likes this.
  2. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just coughed up a lung.....can it be any simpler???

And yes it's real, I dbl checked his twitter.......:D

[​IMG]

BHP41, jrsamples and blkduc like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You're falling into the same trap the alphabet media created prior to the election, "no one will vote for him because he says crazy things". People need to understand one thing about Trump, he is not a prototypical politician, so stop expecting him to act like one. You're being freaked out by the status quo media and politicians who's livelihood depends on the norm. Like it or not, Trump is the freshest air this country's breathed in a long time.

TurboBlew and blkduc like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's doing pretty well considering all the forces working against him, including in his own party.
    Few could persevere as he is doing.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Was it ever his own party, though? They seemed to be against him until they no longer had a choice if they wanted to have a candidate in the election. One could almost argue that working against him shows some kind of integrity on their part, if one actually believed that politicians are capable of it.

In other news… :D

8. In Your Corner

Trying to hang onto their personal power doesn't denote integrity, just a desire to maintain their place at the table.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hence the second part of the sentence.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't read to much into that. Why would he testify to a group that wants to lynch him without it? He is not in service nor the administration anymore so he has zero obligation and would have a high risk. Compare that to the Obama administration officials that refused (some rightfully so). Oh and more than one that perjured themselves yet have not been prosecuted. Do you really think Flynn could walk off after perjury? Or even the perception of perjury? In his shoes I would tell them to go pound sand.

11. In Your Corner

12. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

funny no comments yet IYC. The MSM is barely (if at all) reporting this. Instead, want to focus on the fact that some of Trumps cabinet/associates actually talked to one of the largest governments in the world in the last 4 years. color me crazy, but i fear the MSM more than the russians or chinese. at least we know the two countries are a threat to our nation. i don't think most people realize how big a threat misinformation from the inside is.....this might be a good time to connect this thread with the fake news thread. smh

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Where was he and the other tv buffoons when the politicians on the other side fluffed Obama at every turn. Hint, they were on their knees too.

And people wonder how we got to this point.:crackup:

Falcondrvr, cav115 and XFBO like this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^1000%

Hence why I found the Schneider tweet to be hysterical.....they and their supporters are sooo clueless.

cav115 likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Rice is clearly the smoking gun. This is why the leftstream media is circling the wagons and saying that the Rice deal means nothing.

kangasj likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You had a chance at making a valid point and failed miserably by including Oliver. :D Some of the stories he covered were quite embarrassing to the previous administration.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep, Rice back peddling on some of her prior comments.

18. In Your Corner

Oliver includes very few actual facts and a lot of shit he just makes up in his diatribes.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That could be because he's a comedian making jokes.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that, and also it's not true. :D
    The "main story" part of the show is actually extremely well researched.