1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I edited it. LOL

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't made up my mind either, I'm just enjoying the ride :D

I think it's real, a real non issue. He's not going anywhere for a while no matter who doesn't like his tweets.

But for your dad - did he seriously think winning would shut Trump up? :crackup:

3. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No. He did think he wouldn't open his mouth with such stupidity though

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have to say I am flat out loving it. All the whining about how he went against tradition by not keeping secrets from the president is funny as shit.

If the general public is paying attention the one thing they are absolutely getting with all of this is a behind the scenes look at all the games the politicians play in congress. Especially because they're getting so pissed when Trump or one of their cohorts don't play them that they bitch about it to the press :crackup:

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, it's a bigger story when she isn't going full retard. Her and Maxine Waters are some real big brain power houses.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you truly serious? The ones that could be considered to be biting him the ass are from before the election....

7. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

All I can say is that between his big mouth, and the whole health care thing, there are people here in PA that would probably not vote for him if the election was today.

8. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Your opinion. And not one that many others share.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they ever thought he would have the power to rescind a law all by himself they might need to just refrain from voting altogether.

R Acree likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, just not one YOU share ;)

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Wow, some people changed their minds? That's a new flash. Thank you for keeping us updated.

12. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Um, not that.

The fact that he told them yesterday that it's "this bill" or he's done.

13. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No, sorry, but you're wrong Mongo.

I'm not saying the majority. I'm saying that there are many people (and that number is likely growing) who aren't happy with it.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? Done with what? He'll quit if this reform bill doesn't pass? Or he's done working on healthcare reform? Either one is bullshit since the republicans in congress will keep working on health care, Trump isn't the only one elected on that promise - and they're the only ones with the power to actually do anything.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're saying not many people share my opinion - how can that be wrong? How many exactly is many?

16. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

That he's done with working on heathcare, and that he's moving on. I don't care how you try and rationalize it, he AND congress promised the public and he's essentially saying it's "this bill" or nothing from his perspective. He's doing the same thing Pelosi did with the ACA.

17. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No, I'm saying you're wrong in concluding it's just me that feels that way, and that it's not a growing number of other people.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Not meaning to change the subject (yes I do) but it were Trump vs Obama vs Orly levy, who would you vote for? Damn, that woman (politician) has some sweater puppies! :cool:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You said my opinion isn't shared by many others - what number is many? I'm saying your problem with my opinion is that you don't share it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So back to Tank Destroyers....

Maybe I'll go find Grandpas dd214 and order his records.