1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama vs Trump throwdown 2.6: Wiretapping

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by adrenalist, Mar 5, 2017.

1. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

I don't know how many - neither do you. I even said specifically that it wasn't necessarily the majority. Neither of us can claim knowledge of the actual numbers It may be 80%. It may be .08%

2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

I have a copy of my grandpas discharge. IIRC it's not a DD214 - they didn't exist then because it was Department of War and not Department of Defense then. Not sure what the form number is - it's stored in a safe.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've not said one word about how many agree or disagree with me though - that's all you ;)

I know you disagree with me. You're very vehement in doing so. You say you have many others who agree with you based on your dad not liking the twatter. Okay. But your issue with what I'm saying is still just because YOU don't like what I'm saying. Has nothing to do with anyone else out there who may also not like it. You aren't being objective and you think I shouldn't be either when looking at Trumps tweets....

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

He did say that no doubt. But I don't think it's a negative for Trump to fire a shot across the bow of the Freedom Caucus. Trumps gave them some items they wanted and they got some items changed so now it's time to stop obstructing and start making policy with the hopes of trying to make other changes along the way.

I don't find anything wrong with Trump taking charge and letting them know it's time to make this happen. This is the definition of leadership - which you seem to question that he has any.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue what number is on it, it's filed with dads which is a dd214. Just figured it simplified the explanation :D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So is Trump still the prez? Sounds like there's an angry mob gathering to whine about them wanting their votes back...

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Whiners gonna whine.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Do we grease 'em?

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Former Obama aide admitting to spying on Trump and of course MSNBC working hard to maintain narative:

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yes.

[​IMG]

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

President Trump threatening to primary his own team because they wont accept a bad deal is not leadership. Taking one for the team is not honorable. The caucus has principles. President Trump does not. He only wants a "win"

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I don't necessarily disagree with you. At the same time some changes are better than none. It's better to keep the ball moving than to punt IMO. Keep it in play and see what other changes you make along the way. Why feed additional negativity into an already cluster F of a situation created by the libs. I do find it ironic that libs are going on about how this is such a great victory for them but don't realize it didn't pass because, in part, the freedom party wanted more if not total repeal befor replace. So hopefully Trump and the other Repubs will move more this way.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Handing a victory to the Dems on Trump's first big issue wasn't at all helpful.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Then I guess President Trump should have presented something workable when attempting to tackle his first big issue. Ryancare was a steaming pile of shit that needed to be defeated.

jrsamples likes this.
  15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

There was no victory because there was no fight.

16. In Your Corner

I wish that were true, but the left definitely took it as a victory.

17. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

18. In Your Corner

I see all of rehashed nothing there.
    We have yet to see even one piece of evidence, nothing but allegations and supposition.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I have yet to see 'the HOW' they negatively [or POSITIVELY from my position] affected our election.....anyone?

Britt likes this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Keep looking, if you are out of other things to do. A better question is, do democrats ever get bored saying the same old shit?

XFBO likes this.