1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never buy from Alien Moto!

Discussion in 'General' started by aftriathlete, Feb 20, 2018.

1. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Well-Known Member

I’ll be posting these up and more later today in a sale thread probably. I laid it down next to my size 56 Dainese and size 54 Arlen Ness and confirmed they are all similar length, so the 52 Long size estimate is about right.

Attached Files:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Mod Request: would it be possible to edit the title to include some indicator that this is NOT the battery company, Alien Motion?

@HPPT
    @Dave K

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? it's a different name. Not Alien Racing that was Disalvos team name either...

Pretty obvious in the first post it has nothing to do with batteries.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

wow their logo looks hebrew! :D

Thats how I picture a crossfit outfit to look! Branding all ova the place! :D
    Looks like they are using Taichi style shoulder scoops.

aftriathlete likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

looks cool. where was it made?

aftriathlete likes this.
  6. aftriathlete

Sweden. It says somewhere on their site I think that they make them in country and it’s not contracted out to some third world nation.

7. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

yeah... and everything on their website has held up so far too :D

8. aftriathlete

Fair point, who knows if this thing was actually made in Sweden or not.

9. aftriathlete

Well gents, I suppose it’s time to consider this saga over. I just sold the suit on ebay, for a loss I might add, but I did recoup about 75% of my money at least. I never did receive the gloves I paid for, but these clowns haven’t replied to an email now in over a month and it looks like they took down their FB page. So who knows, maybe they closed up shop. Or maybe they are just laying low hoping this storm blows over and will pop back up in the future. I know of several dudes that have been blowing up their Facebook page in the last week leading up to it disappearing.

So you might remember the man in Belgium that I mentioned before who contacted me after seeing my thread on Aprilia Forum and was going through the same exact thing, word for word, with these guys. Well he is a month further into it than I am (but who's counting at this point), and he said he just received a suit yesterday. A suit, but not his suit. He ordered a 2-piece suit without an aero hump so he can use it for commuting with a backpack -- he received a 1-piece race suit with an aero hump. So he is basically in the same situation as I am still -- he finally received a suit after all this time, but it's not what he ordered and he can't use it.

The morals of the whole story: 1) Dont buy from Alien Moto, they are shameless scammer fucks. And 2) Don’t trust PayPal’s buyer protection, always pay with a credit card in case things go south.