1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never buy from Alien Moto!

Discussion in 'General' started by aftriathlete, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

that's true. but its SO full of shit, its astonishing. Sweden is a dope ass place to visit anyways... just take a vacation and as a side activity go kick some dude's ass haha.

2. They won't refund your money because they don't want to. They got your money and they want to keep it. It is that simple.

All the rest of it is just bullshitass excuses to keep your money.

Phl218, Sabre699 and Sweatypants like this.
  3. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I would dedicate my life to an Alien Moto smear campaign. T-shirts, stickers, letter writing campaigns, hack the website, youtube videos. I wouldn't care what it cost. Anything I could do to fuck those fucks. But that's just me.

I hear Sweden is nice this time of year...

4. zstylem86

zstylem86 Well-Known Member

"free repairs and alterations for life?"

does it sound logical sending your suit to a different country to get repaired each time? this was just bad all the way around. sorry you were the first one to have to experience it. although creating posts on different forum boards is the best you can do (therapy). TJ from Riders Discount can get you in an airbag suite for <$2k to your door in 2 days.

Odilup likes this.
  5. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Well-Known Member

An update for everyone that is probably unnecessary, because we all know I'm not getting a suit from these fucks.

I was contacted through Aprilia Forum by another victim. He told me he is going through the same exact thing with Alien Moto, word for word. 6 months for him now since he ordered, which I am just short of at 5 and a half months. And they used the same story on him, "FedEx lost his package twice." And he said same PayPal issue for him as well -- they dragged it out so long that by the time filed a PayPal dispute it had been too long for them to recover his funds, so I assume he had also paid with funds and not credit, but I didn't ask.

Nothing will get me my money back, but I just reported Alien Moto to both eConsumer.gov as well as the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. I threatened them earlier in the week that I was going to do that if they didn't refund my money, and they never replied. So hopefully that officially flags the shit out of these guys somehow, those seemed like the two best places I could report them that maybe would actually have some effect on these scumbags.

zstylem86 likes this.
  6. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I'd buy a shirt :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

That

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Might want to see if sweden has the equivalent to those agencies

9. aftriathlete

Alien Moto's emails are kicking back as "undeliverable" now. The other guy I mentioned in my post last week who said he is going through the same exact story, word for word, hit me up this week to see if I had any updates. He's a month longer into this than I am, and he still hasn't gotten his suit either. He's working law enforcement channels in Belgium. He said they have stopped replying to his emails as well, but he emailed them from an email account he made up under a different name and they replied immediately and said they could ship him a custom suit in 4-6 weeks.

So that's the nail in the coffin -- the definitive proof -- that these guys are scammer scumbags and not just god-awful at their trade as far as I'm concerned.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. aftriathlete

I think the Beebs stopped giving shits long ago, but this thing might actually be finally nearing an end.

Just got a call from FedEx — they needed some info from me on a package scheduled for delivery on Wednesday April 25th, and their customs declaration says it’s a motorcycle race suit and gloves.

Probably not a coincidence that I reported them to Swedish police last week. I actually was contacted over email by the Polisen last week to both confirm they got my complaint and they asked me for more details. So the next business day after I notified Alien Moto on Friday that I had reported them to their local police they actually ship me something. So maybe the police report was the final button that needed to be pushed, something that actually had some teeth.

Or maybe this package is gonna show up and it’s Ziploc bags full of their shit. Or maybe a package doesn’t show up at all.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If it does come, are you confident it will save your skin in a get off?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. aftriathlete

I’m not confident in any aspect of this company whatsoever at this point.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Coming soon to a classified section near you!

14. aftriathlete

You interested?!

I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it. I sure ain’t racing WERA events in this, it says suits must be leather explicitly in the rule book. But I started this whole dick dance back in September, which was a few months before I found out I was moving to Alabama and would be racing WERA in the not too distant future.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Um, no.

16. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I know Mongo has said guys have ran non leather suits in the past... I think the concern is people showing up in like an aerostitch oversuit or something.. I'm sure (assuming the suit isnt a pile of garbage) it would be approved

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We do technically still allow the old school Kevlar suits but I'm not a fan at all.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wore one of those Kevlar suits as a rain suit. Motoport, motopoint or something like that. Yellow and blue I think.

I think someone stole it or something. If someone stole it I need to find that guy and thank him.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

What size? how $$?

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

what if your stolen suit was the catalyst for Alien Moto? :D