1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2022 silly season

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In MA? I think (pretty sure) one.

Isn't there talk of Go Eleven switching to Yamaha for next year?

2. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Yes, MA.

Only talk I've heard was in this thread, unsure where the rumors came from originally.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I read it as a rumor on one of the euro sites.

koth442 likes this.
  4. 418

418 Expert #59

So is M4 folding? I seriously doubt it but ya'll started it. Or is it the SBK program?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Team Hammer has been racing for over 40 years, I really doubt they are "folding."

As for their superbike program, hell if I know.

Sounds like speculation to me.

6. koth442

I hope not!!

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They won the damn 600 championship on a bike a lot of chuckleheads call obsolete. They "helped" win the 1000 "stock" class championship and win the superbike cup

3rd in superbikes.

Hammer M4 sucks! :rolleyes:

Nick_OMC, TurboBlew and RRP like this.
  8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

don't think so, just a rumor i heard and relayed for the silly season thread from the podcast. it was quickly refuted

9. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Looks like Baz made quite the impression last weekend. Euro sites are reporting that BMW is now trying to snatch him up to replace Jonas Folger next year!

henry_carlson likes this.
  10. koth442

Unless Baz is on a two year contract, I'll be surprised to see him back in MA. I would be happy to be wrong though.

11. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Maybe War Horse and KWR can tag team the Ducati???

12. koth442

Kyle already said he's leaving Ducati.

13. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

That was before Baz killed it this weekend at WSB.

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I think he validated the talent in the MA paddock. If anything I think teams over there should be looking at Gagne again, because he wiped the floor with Baz and co.

15. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Maybe his bike just sucked and getting it dialed in for dunflops

16. koth442

Agreed. Both him and GG really validated the MA paddock. Aside from GG's errrr... incidents anyway. Even then dude is still solidly top 10.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the only one who got "validated" in Gagne. And I would still like to see Baz on the same bike before making any definitive judgment. He explained in Spain what's been holding him back on the Ducati in the US. I posted that in the thread.

18. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Yea but he has knowledge of the bike and program. Maybe a dream but him being on the warhorse ducati and not having to run and manage a team and just ride would be awesome for Kyle and probably a big stress reliever. It seems warhorse only wants to bring over international riders though. They booted PJ and brought in Baz last year.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Didn't Ducati send over Baz to ride the bike with permission from Warhorse?

Me thinks that if Baz is not sent over again, Ducati will send over someone else (with Warhorse's permission).

418 likes this.
  20. 418

418 Expert #59

Well Chaz is out and you'd think Warhorse would want somebody that is going to stick around long enough to develop the package under them?

Kyle back on the Duc ain't happening. That would be a bridge too far at this point.