1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most reliable used 400+ HP Sedans

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Jordan, Mar 15, 2016.

1. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Yes, like those. I enjoy driving the 08 ZO6 on our lot many times better then the 458 italia or LP640 Murcielago that I've also driven this week.

With the high end cars like Ferrari they don't get enough people buying manuals to justify the development cost of making them and emissions cert. them. If there was money to be made, they would be available. 2yrs ago you couldn't give a manual trans F430 away at auction. Last month one sold for double what a 430 should have. Why? Because its an ultra rare manual trans. I feel like the world is getting bored with the auto's now that the fancy newness has worn off.

BigBird likes this.
  2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'm not into all kinds of cars, but I'd kill DaveK for a G8 GXP!!!!!

bored&stroked likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I see most of these are more "luxury" brand cars. That's cool.
    If you want to make your hair stand on end get a WRX and spend the rest on some upgrades to +400hp. Light weight AWD that can put that 400-450hp to the ground without spinning for days will make you see Jesus, Allah, Buddha, or whomever you believe in.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Lol.
    Most would do it for a swap meet skateboard and half a pack of lucky's

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd kill 20 of you before you could say "get him" and I'd be shitting pieces of you all for days. I'd KEEL you dead!

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Nah, I like Dave. I mean, not GXP level like, but not rusted out Pinto level either.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, but you ran when I was trying to carry a drunk buck up 270 stairs. You sold me out! And when I was about to have a heart attack and breathing like I just ran 200 yards at 20,000 feet you asked "you okay? why you breathing so badly?"

Motherf@cker! :D

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

My wife has a '15 335xi auto and it's fine. In stick it may have been slower, but the enjoyment factor is definitely decreased for me...her commute is mostly in rush hour so it's fine for her needs.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Did I chest kick you back down the stairs? No! See, like. :D

10. "Ford Focus" and "freaking awesome" should never be used in the same sentence, unless it is to say "it is so freaking awesome that I finally shitcanned that Focus".

11. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

350hp, Haldex AWD, Brembos, 6spd manual, for under $40k. Oh, and the diff and brakes provide oversteer, making it tail happy. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

12. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

My chipped/wheels/suspension N54 e90 335i was the best car I ever owned. Long term reliability has been relatively good. Much better real world car vs same gen M3 due to TQ. Surprised quite a few in mine at BMWCCA track event..as in all of them.

benprobst likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fool, you better ask somebody. The new RS would embarrass Bacon.

14. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

In what way? The RS is a fair amount slower. In its drifting ability??

15. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

But will it have as many buttons?

16. All of that shit doesn't matter. When anybody says Ford Focus...this is what comes to mind...

[​IMG]

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Doesn't he have the middle Bacon? Do you trust it to go around a racetrack faster than the new RS?

18. No. I have the Bacon Turbo.

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I used to say Ford Fu*kedUS when I saw one. The new RS is based on the European version of things and they actually liked the Focus there...well because their's was much better

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK. For some reason, I thought you had the "S" (that's the middle one, right?)
    Still, in a racetrack challenge involving five different tracks, my money is on the RS to win at least three. That car seems to be a real weapon.