1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MM's win pending crank inspection

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BC, Aug 17, 2008.

1. rsp919

rsp919 Well-Known Member

Really, I saw it coming a mile away. As I watched the race I told my wife "he's got to be cheating, no way he can leave Ben that far behind every race."

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is there an appeals process?

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Do you think Mat would beat Peter to the builder? Which would YOU rather have to talk to as him :Poke:

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

wasn't Ben hurting from his operation? Fresh stitches in the gut would definately slow me down...

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes there is.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This is loony. I'd love to see the flurry of emails between the two mech crews.

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Was there supposed to be a smilie at the end of that.......it was a joke right?

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Wow... just wow. :wow:

It must have been something that Yosh did for balancing as that would seem to be the only thing that might require AMA/DMG to compare to more than one std OEM crankshaft as they all might be a tad different in that regard. Anything else should be blatantly obvious I would think.

9. crash51

crash51 Active Member

well that pretty much just handed Ben his 3rd title in a row and makes wanting to go watch the next 2 races a bust.

10. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Plus freakin 1
    Jesus guys. Talk about jumping the gun. "I do find it odd that Mat & Ben had different equiptment"
    Who said that they had different equiptment.
    They didn't tear down the entire paddock. Just the guy that won.
    Whew. Like children that take the ball & run.
    Also, as Mongo said, the nature of the violation is no longer disclosed. The only way we knew about the Erion thing is because there was a lot of info leaked, starting with the photo & then the admission by Erion himself that solidified it. Other than that, we have not heard of why guys are getting DQ's except for how the violation was not within the rules,yet no specifics.

That noise you hear in the background is:
    Spies, breathing a sigh of relief.
    Spies, jumping for joy, as he is the new points leader.
    Spies, calling Yosh & telling them that the crank in his bike for the next race had better be an off-the-shelf item, for sure.

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It was previously stated that all 3 Yosh bikes were tore down. :confused:

Also, since you have the inside scoop, did they seal the motor after the first race? or was it a different motor for the second race? And is he DQ'd from both races?

12. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

"F DMG huh? No, we think F you."

DMG, 8/21/2008

13. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

You don't know that.
    At all.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's one of the better guesses tho.

15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Spies already was the points leader.

16. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The Yosh bikes returned from post race tech on Sunday without engines.

17. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

You are right. I don't know that as fact just stating an opinion based on the list of rules regarding the crankshaft and the need for more than one for comparison. That is all. :)

18. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I would say that or some type of treatment.

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Thank You.

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

:stupid: