1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's about to go down. Get your Korean BBQ and get out.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Aug 3, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sadly in todays political climate it seems that both sides use filtered polls to skew the data and advance a specific narrative though...

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Yeah I like Clay. Met him couple years ago, we had an artist go on 3hL when he was there. He would probably become status quo though after a bit, he likes money and power, he wants jet money. or he'd quit and go back to making more money.

I'd vote for him

Lawn Dart likes this.
  3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I heard the guy that organized the Charlottesville protest talking in an interview the other day, he claimed that the country is suffering "white genocide", not quite sure what to make of that one?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Simple, he's a moron.

Britt likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Aside to missing two hyphens, very impressive.

6. In Your Corner

There are a lot of shit polls but there are some legitimate pollsters.

It seems to be more of a problem that people lie concerning controversial subjects.
    They give the answer they think they should give rather than the one they want to give.

7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

C'mon guys, we all know, according to the polls, Hillary won by a landslide!!!

V5 Racer likes this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I read a couple articles that said he was an Occupy Wall Street marcher and voted for Obama...talk about Fk'dUp Politics.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You don't have a Windows phone.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Clever, but no one does though. :) Do they even still make that garbage?

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So how do the legitimate pollsters handle the problem that people lie?

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's easy, they take a poll...

:D

R Acree likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Margin of Error

TXFZ1 likes this.
  14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, since I'm getting along in years I've lost some of my super duper mental powers so I'm missing the point you're trying to make with the German connection to my comment. Can you spell it out for me? o_O

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I agree with that assessment. Thanks.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

NOVA showed a really good documentary type show about NK and rocket boy. It had a really good indepth look at his rise to power and how he has been able to consolidate his power and remain in power. Most experts at the time thought it would be nearly impossible for him to maintain his position.
    It covered his 1/2 brother and how he had him killed using those two woman in Malaysia etc up to the current situation of them having nukes. A must watch.

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I saw the start of that just now at the end of a show about medieval armor. I need to find the show on demand or something. Looked interesting.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes. The medival armor show is what got me to stop my channel flipping. I caught the very end of it. They were gilding gold onto steel. After it ended I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back the NK show was on. :D
    I think PBS has an app that you can use to stream a lot of their content on demand. Free.

20. In Your Corner