1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's about to go down. Get your Korean BBQ and get out.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Aug 3, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually it was easy to predict. Once the DC parasites took out Mo Brooks it left those two. I think they thought it would be easier to knee cap Moore in a head to head. The problem is Moore had supporters and there were many more that hated Strange for the corrupt way he got appointed. Not a fan of Moore myself and hoping he is a one term Senator but Strange would have got up there and embedded himself like a tick and brought his corrupt ways with him in a big way. If nothing else Moore won't live as long probably.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Sorry, not my job to prove your assertion.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Right, the king of all knowledge knows how I think.

Wrong.
    Again.
    Like damned near everything you type.

4. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Moore is a homophobic idiot at best. this is a fact. And no I won't cite or do your googling.

Steak Travis likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

Which welfare programs am I on?

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm on this. :beer:
    Give us the pork one.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm a bit curious. Is it your opinion that these 22 million people supporting "white supremacists" actually supporting white supremacist's beliefs or supporting their right to have their own beliefs? The article doesn't make that clear one way or the other does it? Is it possible that those that wrote the article are hinting that their opinion of those 22 million is fact?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I bet you took issue with the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor, didn't you.

dtalbott and TXFZ1 like this.
  9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Uh, who are you responding to?

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

One of the problems that I've noticed in most polls is that the questions are pointed toward getting a response that can be politically turned a particular direction with no leeway for honest accuracy. For example, the poll on the white supremacist thing asks if you do or do not support the white supremacists. I would bet that a lot of respondents would answer differently if the choice of "do you, or do you not, support their right to have their opinion" was included. Usually polls are not worth the paper that they're written on.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you know how the 1000 people they called too the question?

Come on now, you know polls are always looking to get specific answers and they word them that way on purpose then use them in headlines that don't really convey what the polls say.

I like that they called houses and wanted to talk to the youngest adult in the house. Interesting strategy. Why would they do that?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I got that from commercials I saw when we were at Barber last week.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Any article claiming there is 22 million Americans supporting white supremacists is full of shit. They have defined white supremacist in a way that is utterly stupid or just made the number up... likely both. Or they live in Minnesota where everyone is covered in frost so they all just look white..... hmmm is there that many people in MN....

EDIT: My bad it was so stupid I did not read the article.
    "Nine per cent of Americans say holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new poll."

Guess what I am in the 9%. You can hold whatever opinion you want as long as you do not hurt people. Of course if you think that is a good idea you are a dumbass so please stay away from me but I do believe in your freedom to choose...even poorly.

15. In Your Corner

“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.”

George Orwell

16. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Dude has a history in Alabama. He is throw back to the days of long ago. A wart on the south. What a Democrat would have been in the '60s. He is the kind of southerner that makes me embarrassed to be from Alabama.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You might want to look back over your posts on BLM and what you consider "acceptable". I love how people here suddenly have a global interpretation of thought and speech resolutely covered by the constitution. Cue up that Duck Dynasty thread.
    Of course they do. Yet if one in ten were answering honestly to their ethics we are still talking millions. Others see that as far fetched; I don't.
    The reason for the filter on the household? Ask them. There are more reasons than to simply skew the data a particular way.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

How many people may have answered the question as worded not because they hold those beliefs, but they have friends or family they know or believe to think that way?

People often give space for things they don't understand or believe in simply because people they care about do.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Would you all just shut the fuck up so we black nationalist white supremacist self loathing cis gendered gainfully employed welfare recipient neo-fascist zoon dweebie anarchist polyamorous body dysmorphic hermaphroditic casein-intolerant Windows phone users can get some sleep?

brex likes this.
  20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Here's one problem with polls and surveys and such...many people (me included) refuse to answer them. The pools of respondents is therefore polluted so the results are sh*t.

auminer and R Acree like this.