1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-Phone or Android

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Par, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Hey Venom, seen this info?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yes...I was more than shocked. I suspect however the communications will break down over the same thing it did last time. Apple will want too large a portion of the revenue. We'll see.

Would actually be funny to see Verizon sign a deal making them the only supplier after the recent AT&T press releases. I don't think it would ever happen but would be funny.

This is also assuming Apple would be interested in designing a CDMA version in the interim until LTE is deployed.

3. JamesEarl15

JamesEarl15 Dirt Diggler

The biggest thing that Apple could do is go to T-Mobile (since they are already with T-Mobile in Europe). Their network could definitely stand the power and performance that the Iphone has....

4. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

I have T-mobile, great costumer service but
    crappy network.

If I stay near cities its alright.

When is Google's phone coming out?

5. Gron4

Gron4 I'm in your house

Quote from a buddy tonight.

"You've got 3G here?!"
    Verizon HTC Droid :up:

6. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

My jail broke and I do mean broke, sucked so much I un-broke it. I'm not that technical. my jb iphone sucked.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
  7. JamesEarl15

JamesEarl15 Dirt Diggler

Word is first quarter of next yr!!!

8. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

Well, hopefully google's phone comes out soon. I heard it is multi network also.

9. JamesEarl15

JamesEarl15 Dirt Diggler

And you can only get it online from Google...They got their hands all over this one for sure!!!