1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Fred Sanford

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Metalhead, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just aquired an RZ350 from one of my friends. It's in a million effing pieces. It's been sitting in a shed for 15 years. I have no idea where to even start.

Attached Files:

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Start by selling it to me at a loss.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Some more pics

Attached Files:

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And some more

Attached Files:

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Fred was cool. i'll give you Grady (or Rollo) at best.

'you big dummy. :D

and that pile of crap's worthless. i'll even come get it and haul it off for you. plus bring you a case of PBR.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Lucky you...you live near one of our resident RZ350 gurus, Crazy Joe Pomeroy, who will no doubt give you some advice...first thing you want to do, if you are going to do this job yourself, is get a shop manual and a parts manual, because you will need both.

Send me a PM and I'll answer questions you may have.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. (Mongo quote)

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. (same as above. Except I'll take the beer)

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks Charles. My friend has one of the manuals that he's gonna get to me. I've never taken on a project like this before. I'm already overwhelmed. There are alot of missing parts that I'll need. I guess one day soon I'll just finish tearing it apart and cataloging stuff. Will be asking all y'all for help. ALOT.:D

10. Joe Morris

My offer stands. :cool:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What I would do with it? I'd throw it into a bunch of boxes and show up at Hairgel's house unannounced and beg him to build it up for me.

What should YOU do with it? Shit if I know, sell it to Joe so he can throw it in a bunch of boxes and show up at Hairgel's house unannounced and beg him to build it for him would be my suggestion.

12. Joe Morris

Hairgel could make that bike assemble itself and run like a top. That guy has an evil way with 2-strokes! So yeah, that's definitely my Plan B. Besides, summer humidity is coming and I could use some hair setup advice too. :D

13. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

About 500 hours and a boatload of money and that'll be a nice race bike.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:crackup: You got that right. like charles said, I'm gonna get the parts manual and start seeing what all's there, and what all ain't. It's prolly gonna take awhile.:eek:

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Where do you start? You start by giving that pile to me!!!

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

(Mongo quote)

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

It looks like a second race bike to me. You haven't even raced yet and you've already been sucked in.:D

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't know what you are complaining about....this is what my RZ looks like right now!

[​IMG]

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

yeah, you're right. Mine does look better.

By the way, how do you make yours hover in mid air like that? Mine just sits on the ground.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, you tie down blind? It's kind of like color blind but you just don't see the tie downs the frame is hanging from :D