1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Fred Sanford

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Metalhead, Apr 26, 2013.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Brother Ken:

Metalhead has recognized the error of his ways and is now correcting his course post haste. Given time, as his 2-Stroke project develops, he will be casting his current diesel ride on the scrapheap of moto-antiquity.

Can you see Russia from where you are?

Brother Charles

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Bro Chuck,
    Now I know that you are prevaricating, Metalhead has not recognized the errors of anything, much less regarding racing. Face it, he is a 4 stroke guy and while he may dabble in the dark arts, he is not a convert to Satan.

I can not see Russia from here. I am in the interior of AK now, I am no longer a coastal denizen.
    Will you be attending the Vintage festivities at Mid-Ohio or is your racebike currently in the state of most 2 strokes, waiting on a rebuild? The NSA is allowing you to cross state lines aren't they? That whole alleged GM Hampster 2 stroke powered drone thing was blown way out of proportion, given that there were no proven deaths and those other people may surface someday.

Ken

3. charles

charles The Transporter

NSA has seized all the advanced electronic gear on my bike...and I've not been permitted to travel since you managed that Navy Cold Weather operation on Spruce Cape...what drones? I know nothing.

Every time I think about you up there in Alaska, I remember the movie The Thing.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well, ain't had much time to work on the bike what with the child snapping her arm in half and all. Tomorrow she's gotta have a couple of pins put in. She should be out most the day, so, I'll have a little time to tinker. Gonna try to figure out how to put the wiring harness back in.

Wish me luck.:D

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll pay someone $1,000,000 to come here and show me how this harness goes.

:down:

6. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Cash money and I'll be there in an hour.

7. charles

charles The Transporter

hahaha! I knew as soon as he posted that $$$ offer, you'd be on your way.:D

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well, it'd be a bit difficult to get cash from the bank. I have a personal check ready though. You should see my checks. They're nice. They have motorcycle racers on them. I'm good for it.:)

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Hopefully this will help you out a bit. I'm sure you know, but keep in mind that most of this mess ends up in your headlight bucket and yes, it all fits....it just doesn't seem that way when you're routing it!

http://www.2strokeworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=5118.0

And you might have already read this, if not, here it is. The whole reason guys like us do these projects.

http://ultimatemotorcycling.com/1984_yamaha_rz350_jamie_james_review/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thank you brother. You just saved me a cool mill.

:clap:

:D

11. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

You owe me a million dollars. :eek:

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Is that you on the 2 stroke site? My humble apologies....I was just trying to help a brother out:eek:

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

LOL!:crackup: