1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Personally, i dont think anything will come from any of what's going on. Just like Hillary and all the rest, nothing is going to happen.

It's all bull shit Politics.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As long as Trump and his people are busy dealing with all the accusations, it impedes their ability to get other work done.
    Same with Congress. The interference is deliberate and planned.
    Although there appear to be some worries that all the nonsense might get away from them.
    It can be difficult to control the mob once you get them out in the streets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

President suggesting Comey should leave Flynn alone isn't surprising or remotely impeachable. He's allowed to voice his opinion even if it holds a lot of weight and influence.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed.

It's getting more publicity than a lot of it but it's the same stupid ass type of witch hunt the repubs went on with Bill Clinton and will lead to the same end result of no one cares and nothing happens other than wasting yet more tax money.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That's what that mob wants......You had to see Georgie Steph practically have an orgasm on TV the way he reported on this BS.....Like blackduc has been saying all along, this nonstop incessant BS/whining will be their downfall...........God willing. :D

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/333789-stephanopoulos-comey-memo-modern-equivalent-of-nixons-tapes

God they're so stupid and can't seem to compute how many people they're going to convert into Trump fans.....

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What would they be able to get done if they didn't have this to do? What goals do they have that are being back burnered directly because of it - and I mean things that could happen, not things he spouted off about in the campaign that would never happen. Congress - both sides - don't like him anyway so it's not like they were going to do his bidding. I think his election got them working on things those who elected him want so he really doesn't need to do much at this point - not like he could anyway.

7. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Hell, Obama did it publicly when he said on national tv there was not a hint of corruption at the IRS. Even Democrat pundits at the time conceded it could be interpreted as a veiled indication of how he wanted the outcome to be determined. Personally saw nothing wrong with that at the time and feel the same about this tempest in a tea pot.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The manner of reporting this time has been a wee bit different.

cav115 likes this.
  9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sooooo, black sheep of the family huh? :D

cav115 likes this.
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hopefully, if all these BS stories and accusations coming from the left are found to be false (most likely) in another few months things will settle down and Congress will get something done. I don't know if that's possible but we can hope.

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I've already asked that and Snack (DungV2.0) gave me a list of stupid shit people did saying trump....

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I am not prejudiced...I have equal hate for the red and blue. That's why I am a huge Trump supporter. I want the swamp drained. He is the first real chance that we have had and he is doing a fine job. I give zero fucks about what he says or tweets. I care about results. Drain the swamp like we sent you to do. The fact that all these outrageous false accusations are made against him is proof that he is a threat to the establishment. WE ALL HATE THE ESTABLISHMENT!

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Question for the masses ... does Comey saying, under oath, that there has never been any pressure to kill an investigation not "trump" this magical memo?? And why is his actual testimony continually being ignored in favor of this magical memo?

badmoon692008 and XFBO like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because they want the magical memo to be the narrative, true or not.

15. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

It's a definite sign of how desperate the Democrats have become that anyone could actually believe a President would be impeached over a hearsay memo (if it exists) by a dismissed federal employee. Unless there are recordings of the meeting, and no one had come forward to say there are, is a non-starter. Doesn't stop em from dreaming.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The only other smart guy in the Dungeon. :crackup:

I posted a link of that hearing (believe that Senate hearing was on May 3rd)........but the dittoheads do NOT want to bring it up. Not Georgie on ABC, not Rachel on MSNBC nor any of the other Liberal HACKS embedded in the media.....

17. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like just another opinion piece to me.

19. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

That's your opinion...:Poke: :D:D

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes. Yes it is.