1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Soros puppets

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yes, I have questions concerning the publishers and writers of such accusations. The old "unnamed sources" BS grows tiresome. My problem is that in all my years of watching the idiocy coming out of Washington I have never before seen such a large number of accusatory issues being written about. Is it possible that some of them are accurate, or at least partially accurate?

The linked article is very interesting especially coming from this source.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-how-did-russiagate-start-w482262

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup:

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Given they are asking Obama staff for opinions most is bull. I suspect much of the 'leaks' are made up crap and Obama staff speculating. As to calling him a nut job just look at his behavior. Saying nothing there then leaking memos and other BS. Add in his performance while on the job and nut job seems kind.

Oh and as far as the media consider they went on and on about Bush and the guard even after it was shown that a typewriter had MS Word fonts if it was true :crackup:

9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Holy crap hahahah

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More bad news for the Democrats and their supporters.......and it's coming from one of their own. :crackup:

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:bow:

I, for one, had forgotten about all those "happenings." Good link.

12. blkduc

XFBO likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We just need more mic cuts whenever she opens her cockwasher.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Maxine Waters is, beyond doubt, one of the most racist, and ignorant, people that has ever been voted into a public office in my lifetime. As I've said before, how she continues to be reelected is beyond me. The voters of her dist. have to be some of the most uneducated squirrels on the planet.

16. blkduc

17. In Your Corner

It all gets so confusing.
    I saw this show on TV last week, a reality series celebrating the lives of people with a handicap.
    Here the liberal entertainment industry has produced a show with laudable intentions, showing us that a handicap like Down Syndrome isn't the end of the world and that people with disabilities can lead relatively normal and fulfilling lives.

Winner of the 2016 Emmy Award for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program, Born This Way follows a group of seven young adults born with Down syndrome as they pursue their passions and lifelong dreams, explore friendships, romantic relationships and work, all while defying society’s expectations.

In their willingness and courage to openly share their lives, through a lens that is not often shown on television, we learn they have high hopes just like anyone else. The series also gives voice to the parents, allowing them to talk about the joy their son or daughter brings to their family, and the challenges they face in helping them live as independently as possible.

[​IMG]

Now how do they balance that message with the fact that, in the US today, an estimated 49% of unborn DS babies are aborted?
    That percentage is much higher in Europe, it has reached 100% in Iceland.
    The more progressive the country, the more likely its parents will snuff any child with DS.
    Evidently, they don't really think the lives of DS people have value, as they will soon become extinct.

If you'd like to see where the medical community is headed concerning babies with disabilities and abortion/infanticide, some interesting reading from the Journal for Medical Ethics.
    After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?

I want to see the episode of Born This Way where they explain to these people that they are among the last of their kind because progressive society has judged their existence and found it worthless.