1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder how many common, non billionaire people have been accused and convicted of fake hate crimes.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I would agree except the like pussies in congress he did not try. He never proposed and fought for or vetoed anything. Kind of like Bush's over spending yes it originates in the house but he never complained nor vetoed anything so is complicit.

Also #2 is not Congress. That program was created with a pen and phone and can be shut down the same way. Actually Congress had such a law and voted it down prior to Obama creating it out of air.
    EDIT: oops also #4 as HE is proposing the spending bill not congress (for once). It has not passed so there is hope but the push for a boondoggle is coming from the White House in this case.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Try calling the guy downstairs. He is alot more likely to take your call...:D

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

The memo has been confirmed by three annonymouse sources.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Orvis, XFBO, Fonda Dix and 4 others like this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

For someone who claims not to be a lib you are certainly going out of your way to prove otherwise. I certainly do not recall you being nearly as vocal when it was Blundering Barry in charge...

XFBO likes this.
  7. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” Mr. Trump said. “No politician in history has been treated more unfairly. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

sheepofblue, jase and pkaustin like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well at least for the prior eight years anyway.

9. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

What a whiny biatch.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

jase likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm just glad that the media has finally learned how to stay engaged and investigate the President. They have clearly learned from their massive mistakes of helping cover up, misreporting, not reporting, etc. of the last 8 years. It has to be that they have seen the light on how shitty a job they have been doing. It can't be anything else, right? They are just doing it because they are such great stalwarts.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Name one President who has been treated worse.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Gerald Ford was pretty badly treated. I'll not say or define either better or worst.

13. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

LMAO!!!
    He's a whiny little bitch!!

Waaan, waan, wan, call Trump you want a wambulance?

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Lib Bombshell :crackup:
    [​IMG]

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Carter?....

16. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Name one treasonous president who has been treated worse.

17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Were you equally outraged when big ears convicted cops immediately following crimes?

And NEVER apologized or commented when they were innocent?

XFBO and crashman like this.
  18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

And that`s a lot of the problem; he`s dealing with a bunch of gossiping bitches that have no proof.

crashman likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

In my lifetime none but Reagan was going to start WW3 for his entire term. I do think though if you go back into the 1800's it was worse.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Name one treasonous offense...

I'll wait.

cav115 and XFBO like this.