1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

He made a tweet on twitter and hurt his feelings.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Lincoln
    Kennedy

Bullets are kind of shitty.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Say, is that a Russian standing behind you?
    Little buggers are everywhere these days.

4. Fonda Dix

crashman likes this.
  5. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Isn't the president the final say on what can or cannot be disclosed? Okay I have to - wouldn't his decision trump any of the lower echelon government workers decisions on what is or is not classified?

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I stopped reading at "who reportedly..."

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

More make believe anonymous sources. It must be true.

9. Venom51

Until there is solid evidence....

10. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

hearsay :D

11. Fonda Dix

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If Comey actually wrote a memo and it can be somehow proven to have been written when it's claimed, I think it will be damaging. Not impeachment damaging just adding a shit load of fuel to the fire. The problem isn't the memo. The problem is that the supposed memo fits Trump's behavior and the narrative the media has built. The most damaging revelations aren't the ones that reveal something new, it's ones that confirm what we already suspected. That's why the pussy grabbing tape had Trump on the ropes. I don't know why Clinton released it so early though, I felt that was a big error in that they allowed him time to recover. I'd have released it about 10 days prior to Election Day.

Now Flynn is refusing subpoenas from Congress. That will turn into a shit show.

Donald may be an idiot savant, but he's tending toward the idiot side of things. I don't know why the fuck he fired Comey, was he stupid enough to think it would stop an investigation? He'd have been much better off leaving him in place. Comey's credibility was already shot and the Russia kerfuffle was already dying down. Comey was damaged goods and thus would've been much more controllable. He just shot himself in the foot by making it a big story again. He had a lot of other options to make Comey go away too. I'm sure Straight Arrow Comey is up to no good in his personal life somehow, get pictures or evidence and use it to make him your bitch. Or find something in his past and destroy him with it by leaking it to the media. Or let him know he can resign due to health reasons or the media might hear about him. It's really not rocket science. Trump is just a loose fucking cannon who does what first comes to his mind without thinking it through. Even if he survives this he will do something else that breaks him.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The trump haters don't care about accuracy so even if it doesn't exist it's already adding fuel to their fire. But everything does....

Comey was fired because he wasn't doing his job effectively. No way it had anything to do with any investigation, Comey being gone wouldn't/won't stop anything, the special prosecutor has been a foregone conclusion since election day.

14. Venom51

I still don't understand why a guy, that the democrats wanted fired before, who would have been fired before Hillary's ass warmed up her seat in the oval office is somehow an issue because he got fired.

crashman likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

Let's not forget Trump needs two scoops of ice cream when everyone else gets one.
    Impeach him!

16. In Your Corner

Heard a guest on Fox say that Trump shouldn't have fired Trump, and then moments later question why he didn't fire him sooner.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's not an issue, it's just noise. Just like on Colbert's show when the news broke, the crowd cheered. But they got the news before they were told to be outraged. Liberals are so stupid and so predictable.

I'm absolutely loving this meltdown by desperate fools. Trump is going to keep on winning and the morons on the left can't destroy themselves fast enough.
    :Pop:

18. Fonda Dix

19. Venom51

The coke button didn't do what they thought it did. :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I've certainly thought of that however, if that is his plan then he needs to pick a better plan. So far, his plan is getting close to getting his plan, and himself, booted from the scene. His childish ignorance is astounding. :(

jase likes this.