1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

oh you think im speaking of just this exchange,,, awww that's so cute. i live in Va, we dont currently have one. i work in Md and you or anyone on the Bbs arent family friends or house hold members. So no I'm not concerned with someone knocking on my door.

i read the laws of my state unlike some i see

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm sure Mr. Phillip Morris thought that too.

It's so strange seeing a vet who is okay with freedoms being stripped away.

3. Handicapped Racer

I'm not, but you can not tell me that you have not run into anyone you know and say to yourself this mofo is not built to carry a fire arm? Putting this squabble aside, i'm torn the idea. I see both sides of the argument.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

His home state is going to get red flag for sure, if nothing else. It's harmless unless you threaten to kick people's asses from time to time, or otherwise seem unhinged.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But in today's society where just being accused of something is often enough to ruin your life do you really want to take the chance it will only affect those running around screaming I'll kick your ass like Robby-Bobby?

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yes, that's the point. Just talking shit can get you you screwed over. And with these laws, you don't even have to talk shit.

7. Handicapped Racer

I have too much faith in self preservation when it comes to these politicians. They can go full retard if they wish, their margin is at best slim but not permanent

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Neat opinion when you and your family were never affected by by the piece of shit racist white people who rally behind those statues. The Confederate statue in front of the courthouse in Yanceyville, NC is slap in the face to every black family with roots in that town. But you wouldn't know that if you don't know the real history of the town, the statue and the people who love it so much.

It was erected in front of the same courthouse where the klan murdered a man inside the courthouse.

Nobody was ever charged. There are still families in that town who know who was there and who did it. Nothing ever done by the corrupt, racist LEO who harassed and imprisoned blacks including my family in that town. When my dad tells me stories of of the shit my family went through it makes my blood boil. To this day black folks still talk about the klan in that town and and the families of those klansfags still live there. This is not ancient history.

So you go right ahead and worship your little statues of your heroes. But let's be very clear that statue in the town square in Yanceyville, NC only represents one very white and very racist group of people.

(What any of this has to do with the democRats in Va I dunno but I wanted to address this peace loving confederate bullshit. Back on topic)

9. 600 dbl are

Of course, but it's moot. Freedom doesn't mean safety. The Parkland shooter never should have been able to buy a gun, but because the corrupt system to get federal tax money was in place, he was never put into the system. The biggest red flag in the world and the government ignored it. People are now looking at those same corrupt assholes to do something. How ironic right?

I wish I had that faith. California has been full retard for how long? That's a pendulum that's not swinging back.

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Good read/info/enlightenment for all...TY for sharing
    :clap::flag::clap:

11. Handicapped Racer

Was Parkland the military dude, I won't lie I don't remember which that one was.

12. Handicapped Racer

On top of that is the idea that these gun laws aren't truly being enforced. They let them plead to onw bullshit charge and then drop the fire arm charge. I get the idea of trying to save them gov.money but damn you're giving people a slap on the wrist for serious shit.

I mean it has to be serious with all the laws they want to enact.

I'm not sure what Cali's deal is

13. Handicapped Racer

WELL DAMN THAT WAS UNEXPECTED

14. 600 dbl are

Parkland was the Florida School. IIRC the FBI was even informed about how messed up that kid was.

There was another one that I cannot remember, but he shouldn't have been able to buy a gun either had the Navy reported his domestic abuse conviction.

Steeltoe likes this.
  15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Well, most klan where Democrats, so theres the connection.

XFBO likes this.
  17. Venom51

And that's how it starts...

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wow.

"We're not here to accuse you."

"So... you brought me some donuts?" o_O

19. Venom51

That's precisely what they are there to do..."on a tip". I'd told them to hit the bricks a hell of a lot less politely that that guy did.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

How many other people are they doing this to?

Fencer likes this.