1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The democrats really want to see what happens when they push.

michaelrc51 and Spang308 like this.
  2. sdg

sdg *

It's how wars start...

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The fact they went directly after the 2nd amendment instantly after taking power of all three state chambers speaks volumes of the true Democratic agenda. Make no mistake it's their dream to do so nationally.
    The last civil war started in SC. Any bets on where the next one starts?

michaelrc51, bacolmm and Shenanigans like this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Link Toe? Im hearing about it just now.

5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've been watching this closely.
    -Over 70 counties declared sanctuary status and will defend 2A.
    -Sheriffs doing their jobs and protecting the people's rights against tyranny, many even saying they will deputize thousands if necessary.
    -One county has actually drawn a militia.
    -Big rally on the 20th.
    -Patriots from all over donating money and many planning to travel to the rally

Now WA state is getting froggy and at least one county in NJ is now sanctuary status. Folks I've been saying this for a while and pointed to many states passing unconstitutional anti-2A rights laws and the citizens ignoring them in the past few years. It looks like we have finally reached the end of our patience with these tyrants.

bacolmm and XFBO like this.
  7. blkduc

Just start searching, it's been all over the interwebs for a couple of weeks. VA is going full retard and planning to confiscate basically every semi-auto firearm and threatening to go door to door with NGuard if there is non compliance. The people of VA are literally gearing up for battle and saying FU to the Democrats.

XFBO and Ducti89 like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If I remember correctly isn't Virginia also where they tried floating that abortion bill a few months back that would allow you to kill the baby even after it had been delivered?

9. baconologist

Thats ballsy.

10. blkduc

Yes, Gov Coonman was interviewed and described in detail how this would happen. The newborn and mom would be made comfortable before they killed it.
    Also, the process of impeachment for Coonman has begun. The tyrannical left has rattled the wrong cage.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
    michaelrc51 likes this.
  11. blkduc

I hope to never again hear from an idiot democrat voter that the left doesn't want to take your guns. They are literally fucking doing it all over and the people are tired of having our rights stripped away. Hell, every one of the communist scum candidates are fuckin campaigning on it! Total civilian disarmament is the goal, but what comes next is dependent on that step 1. Don't try and tell me that giving in a little bit is just a simple compromise and then they will stop. We are going to have to defend our rights, if they dismantle the 2A it's all over for the Republic.

bacolmm and jrsamples like this.
  12. baconologist

i’m not doing well finding the new laws. Got a link?

13. ChrisS819

ChrisS819 Member

If they end up dismantling the 2A this country is going to see more bloodshed than ever before. I can’t believe they think everyone is just going to give up their guns and gun rights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave250 likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

15. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3213F531-C495-4320-9926-BE7F25E6210D.jpeg

16. Ducti89

Here’s where the talking stops....

17. Ducti89

:eek:

18. baconologist

That seems like hype designed to rile the bases and distract from something else going on

scottn likes this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m genuinely not concerned at all.

VAST majority of police will never agree to go against constitution.

Vast majority of other military including NG will not do it.

Way way way too many patriots with guns who will fight back.

It will be open season on killing Democrat leaders and they won’t be able to hide.

Mark my words, the left doesn’t want this smoke.

bacolmm, cpettit and blkduc like this.
  20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

image000000_77.jpg

MikeR likes this.