1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I only know she was part of the ignorant protesting.Whether or not she was beating on the car.....I honestly do not know 100%. However if she is part of the mob that is doing it,which she was,then she put herself in that situation and well...............play stupid games win stupid prizes. That snake she was part of poking at, bit her back.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

First correction, that part of the street was blocked off from vehicular traffic, so she was lawful allowed to be in the Street and next Dude drove past many people and blds before he ran into that crowd and hitting her. Also from my understanding the other side of the road had a road block so he couldn't go across or even being capable of making a left and right turn police were at the side behind a gate. The next issue is in Va one is required to yield to pedestrians.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Handicapped Racer

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Look at that the very first indicator that someone may have mental issues. Being offended by a statue of someone from a period of time in which they weren't even alive to experience.

brex and StaccatoFan like this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Man that's not a mental issue. I thought this was a serious conversation

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That is a mental issue. A lot of shit went on before I was born. I'm not offended by any of it nor do I go looking for things to be offended by in history. If your mind is so easily rattled that the stone statue of someone that didn't even do anything to you can set you off then you clearly aren't too well equipped mentally.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    baconologist and jrsamples like this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Defensor Fortis

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Considering you threatened someone with physical violence on the beeb, per red flag laws, the government can come take your weapons without due process. Have fun spending the money to get them back.

You think that's okay?

It's been discussed many times. Parkland never would have happened if the same entity that wants to take away the guns would have done their fucking job in the first place. It's disgusting.

michaelrc51, brex and jrsamples like this.
  9. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I and Kent State students, and many other protestors throughout history agree that I we shouldn’t get shot while protesting. We’ll
    just have to disagree about who generally does the shooting in these instances.

SpeedyE, jrsamples and knutz like this.
  10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

11. Handicapped Racer

Shit you can take it how every you want IDGAF. Not sure where you're from, but where I am from when someone tells you that you won't say something to their face that tells me if I do there will be a laying on of the hands. And my response was quite clear when you see please swing and watch me push your wig back. Also leave your gun at home. So good luck applying that standard to a red flag law.... Cause from any of the one of the red flag laws I've read, that shit doesn't apply, but you keep on reaching the lotion isn't that far from you. You too can also play that victim card, don't write checks your as isn't willing to cash, won't be any problem. It's like some of you on here can't have an adult conversation and not make the shit personal, then wonder why someone wants to snatch your ass up.

12. Handicapped Racer

I have no argument on who's doing the shooting. the issue is the act of shooting and thus getting shot. Now if I've implied that it's only one side doing said shooting then I am SO IN THE WRONG on that.

13. Handicapped Racer

I still don't know if I would call that a mental issue.

14. 600 dbl are

You clearly cannot comprehend how red flag law abuse works. I thought you had the mental capacity to figure that out but you're too busy trying to be a bad ass. My apologies, carry on.

brex and Fonda Dix like this.
  15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup:

brex likes this.
  16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It’s would be wise for protestors stay out of the kill box they have set up. This whole thing is a work and a false flag will be easy to pull off. This is a setup

Pride & Joy likes this.
  18. Handicapped Racer

People keep getting mad at me cause i keep saying.

Yeah a good way to show people you're a responsible gun owner is the threaten to kill someone you don't agree with

19. Handicapped Racer

Na no bad ass just being up front with you. Damn near every comment you've ever made.to.me has been an uncalled derogatory one so, don't expect shit from me
    but fuck you.
    We're not friends nor are we relatives so I'm not too worried about someone knocking on my door.about either one you two

20. 600 dbl are

I believe that was the first time I've ever responded to anything you have posted, but go on with your bad self.

Perhaps instead of acting like a tough guy, read what the fuck is written and respond to it. Then again, I guess when your argument gets destroyed you can just act like billy bad ass hoping people will back down, I'm sure it's worked for you in the past.

Ignorance is bliss.