1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Because there are people with way too much time on their hands to do anything besides race a motorcycle.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  2. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

YOU can see the books too Steven! I posted the link.

3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

And too much money.

And to the OP.. I'm pretty sure you would be able to pick Inge out in a lineup ;).

CMRA 270 likes this.
  4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Income Statements, Statements of Cash Flow , and Balance Sheets are not "the books". They are summaries. The "books" will show each line item entry that the previously mentioned documents are based upon. All of the creativity takes place at that level, not in the summaries.

panthercity and VFR#52 like this.
  5. CMRA 270

Members may inspect everything at the CMRA office.

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok i breezed through it.
    Will itemize it later tonight.
    But again why did they NOT show books before the 1st lawsuit?
    What shape is club in now for the future?
    How much respect has club lost to new racers who may want to come out but wont with this turmoil going on?
    And why has no one held the BOD accountable for not following the bylaws and Texas law?
    You go woohoo Peyton is gone.
    I bet he is relived to be out of this wasteful fight when it seemed only a few even cared that he was fighting for the rights of the members of Cmra.
    You act this is a win.
    But there wouldn't have been any fight at all if only the elected officials of CMRA would have just opened the books.
    Oh and not tried to have him fired from his job.
    So tell us how this is a win for the club and its members?
    Its a travesty that this even happened at all.

Steven

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I would think that anyone on the board would want to have an independent audit performed and the results released to the membership. That would go a long way towards restoring trust and re-establishing transparency.

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. CMRA 270

Not sure what I did other than post what is and has been on the CMRA PUBLIC FORUM for a few weeks. I'm not acting as anything. Just posting up an answer and direction of where to find some public info. Info specific to members on how to inspect everything is listed on the MEMBER forum.

There are no victories in deals like this Steven.

panthercity and VFR#52 like this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Are you running for office? :whoosh:

:D

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. CMRA 270

Phuck no. Did my duty.

panthercity likes this.
  11. I glanced over those and they don’t tell you a whole lot... meaning it would still be very easy to hide so much stuff. Gate fees in cash for example. At least with WERA you’d know if Mongo was siphoning cash, he’d be surrounded by pies :)

VFR#52 and CMRA 270 like this.
  12. CMRA 270

Despite my most boisterous protests, the CPA's would NOT line item pie, further broken down into fruit, meat or pizza.

But again, for the paltry sum of $50 (associate fee after 6/18) you may see it all!

13. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Amazing how all of a sudden for 50$ you can see the books.
    Now a little history about this type of books being shown.
    I went back and checked out 2011, 12,13 IRS statements that Cmra had given them.
    I want to point out the gate entry total for each day during those yrs.
    Someone on other thread put a link to them. They are also public records.
    So you seem to be the person defending the actions of the BOD.
    So maybe why you keep getting asked the question. Duh.
    Again why have they never provided the books per the law?

Steven

14. CMRA 270

I'm not defending anything. I added a link to the books that are available to the public and how members, as prescribed by law, may see them in their entirety. You seem to be asking me questions that I have no knowledge of nor answers to. I was on BOD AFTER the initial law suit.

I'm not sure what you want me to do for you. I'm sorry the legal action didn't vindicate you in the way you seem to have expected it to or had hoped it would.

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bahhahahhahahha.
    Honestly Allan the truth is going to come out.
    Sad part is its been staring you in the face this whole time and for some unknown reason you just refuse to see it.
    Those book you posted are just like a guy up page said.
    Worthless.
    Again some other smart guy called it.
    He asked why they just didnt have an audit of the books.
    You chose to come on here and defend the actions of the BOD.
    I expect nothing from you.
    I just posted public records of a document that people may want to check out.
    I will always ask the same question you have yet to answer in last 3 yrs.
    Why didn't Cmra open the books when asked for last 15 yrs?
    Pretty simple to me.
    Have a great day sir

Steven

16. CMRA 270

I'll give you this Steven; your stamina in creating and backing of conspiracy theories has no equal.

17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Bro i love you. You make me smile
    Funny thing is i can prove what ive said.
    And trust me it will see the light of day.
    But you just keep being smarter than me.
    Have a great day.

Steven

18. CMRA 270

I can prove what you said. It's posted here. I can't prove what you say you can prove. I doubt you can either because, well, you haven't. You have threatened however, maligned, and defamed the club. Accused members specifically of wrong doing on a public forum, without merit or proof. You could probably get away with it while they were distracted in a law suit. Now they aren't.

The legal door swings both ways my friend.

And don't ever forget that I'm smarter than you. I can post proof whenever you'd like.

19. I have no dog in this fight with the exception that it’s the bbs so I can chime in. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. If I was a betting man I’d say a lot of non receipt cash transactions didn’t make it into the reported income stream. I have no basis for this besides a gut feeling and my gut feeling is usually right even though I’m a data driven person. I’m sure the books have been cleaner since all the accusations, law suits, etc but the whole thing stinks of people milking the organization vs just reporting a legit salary or expenses.

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Again when someone asks to see the books, they want to see every line item of all income and all expenditures...you keep saying anyone can see the books but what you’ve repeatedly offered up as the “books” is laughable. Which is why the club was sued in the first place. It’s embarassing that you keep coming in here and spewing the same party line again and again about these “books” and attacking Steven when he keeps telling you that these aren’t the books that people want to see and asking why the board has gone to the great lengths they have to hide things. Innocent people willingly show proof that they’ve done nothing wrong so that there’s no question of any improprieties.

Banditracer likes this.