1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

There was a protective order that wouldn't allow the CMRA to show anything. It was aggravating, but "lawyer stuff" kept us from disclosing. Now that the original suit has been brought to a conclusion, the protective order has been lifted and the books are now available.

2. CMRA 270

conjecture...but whoever the original poster was placed it here for the "broader" road racing audience. The original suit is done now.

3. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I'm more confused than ever

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, on that lawsuit, who are the people named?

Gotta try and make some sense of this shit.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Why?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck if I know. most likely 'cause I'm none too bright and the paperwork posted just has me wondering WTF is going on.

panthercity likes this.
  7. CMRA 270

Thread for the first goat rope:

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/first-kill-all-the-lawyers.329638/

The next law suit is on this thread. Many of the same named in both, but not all in either. Some of the same allegations; not showing books, so on and so forth.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm certain I'm missing something. The law suit put the records under protective order, fine. What about before the lawsuit? Isn't that what the original suit was about?

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. CMRA 270

Original law suit is settled. Nothing under a protective order at this point.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That didn't actually answer the question in his post tho :D

VFR#52 and panthercity like this.
  11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My understanding is that the unwillingness to show the books to anyone lead to the lawsuit, the books were then hidden by lawyer bullshit until the suit was settled. A completely avoidable situation.

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. CMRA 270

A circular discussion that was hashed over hundreds of pages. It doesn't matter anymore; it's settled and only those involved in the suit know what happened in the end.

13. Venom51

Blow me...we can keep this circle jerk that was created going indefinitely or until Mongo bans us all.

panthercity likes this.
  14. CMRA 270

LOL! I don't have enough whiskey and Gatorade in the house! Someone will step in and keep it stoked!

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Rope or roast or?

CMRA 270 likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, the original lawsuit is settled and done.

and now another person came along and is suing the same people because he or she couldn't get access to information that was prohibited to provide because of the first lawsuit?

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. CMRA 270

The second lawsuit was (is) seeking information that was sealed by protective order during the first lawsuit but before the first lawsuit was settled. The first suit is settled and those records are no longer under protective order and are on the CMRA website.

18. Venom51

That's ok I don't need to be drunk while you are doing it. :D

CMRA 270 likes this.
  19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Ok so sees the elephant in this room besides me?
    Why has this club members not held the BOD accountable for not protecting the interests of their members?
    By law any member can see books
    Would have saved loads of money and the respect and future of this club.
    Just saying maybe some answers are coming.

Steven

20. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Question that may have been ask....but who the fuck actually cares? And why is it anyone's business but the people in the lawsuit. Good Lord. This is a stupid as the current wera lawsuit.

panthercity, backbone and CMRA 270 like this.