1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You know, a few years back I was arguing with some folks here and some personal acquaintances; they were talking about revolution and I was saying it would never happen.
    I was wrong.
    I give it a 50-50 chance if Hillary is elected.
    You can only push people so far.
    You can already see the push-back building.

blkduc likes this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

3. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Never happen.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would say that it depends on how you define revolution. I don't see any real likelihood of this nation surviving the current century intact.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

A reset of some sort is coming. It will be a revolution but violent or not is yet to be determined. Here's a good take on it:

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...-silent-dissenters-will-not-end-well-n2227926

We are definitely heading for the reset button.

speeddaddy likes this.
  6. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

7. ped

ped Banned

So you want to impose your opinion through force because democracy isn't working for you?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And silencing isn't imposing an opinion?

speeddaddy and crashman like this.
  9. In Your Corner

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just scored me two tickets to the Trump rally on the 13th!:crackup:

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That's different because everyone that has a heart should think like them!

12. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Trump is on the hot seat again now that this new tape is out there. I would link it but the language he used would get me banned.
    Locker room stuff that will cost him more female votes. Happened some time ago and he actually apologized but this could be the nail in his coffin.

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

Compared to the actions of Bill Clinton over the course of decades, this is 5th grade stuff.
    How pathetic that this is what passes for political discussion in the MSM.

14. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Yes but Bill isn't on the ballot. If he had been exposed prior to his election he might not have won.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I've been saying for a long time that this country is in for some kind of civil revolution but it will not be because of any one single event. It's been building for the past 25 or so years at a faster rate than before so it's likely to happen before many more years pass. If you've been reading the projections of many of our more educated economists you'll have noticed that both Clinton's and Trump's plans will raise the debt higher and higher. We've already been exhibiting some serious bitching about how Bush, and now Obama, has raised the debt to astronomic levels so now it's likely to go even higher? Trump's plans are estimated to push us above the 100% level of debt/GDP which is getting really dangerous for the economy.
    National debt, race relations, millennials with the "me, me" attitudes, a country that has lost a ton of world respect because of the last 8 years of stupidity coming out of Washington, what else? It's piling up at a faster and faster rate so something has to give.

Metalhead and crashman like this.
  16. In Your Corner

Right.
    He was.

17. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

The MSM is doing everything possible trying to keep Trump from having a chance to win. Mum on any Hillary improprieties but shouting from the roof tops something Trump said more that a decade ago. :rolleyes:

18. In Your Corner

How disrespectful and dismissive of voters is the media when they decide that this is of any importance to citizens concerned about real issues?

19. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Citizens have a funny way of deciding for themselves what is important to them.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And so do the non-citizens who are casting ballots