1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

2. noupf

noupf Well-Known Member

as much as i am not a fan of trump for president (mainly bc hes such a self absorbed pompous ass ), he's correct on so many issues.......

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're allowed to post videos that are relevant to the thread in the dungeon.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

There is so much hot air coming out of his face, I'm gonna need to start my own hvac thread about
    That

5. ped

ped Banned

He says so much stuff that so many people agree with it's almost as if he paid a bunch of people money to sit around and give their opinions. Then repeats those things back to everyone.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's called politics.

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

In a word.

NO!

8. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Not like he could do much worse... No matter who's in office there will always be something to bitch about.

9. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Mike Rowe and Jon Stewart. Dream team. Slightly different sides of aisle; both tired of idiocy.

cgordon3 likes this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Jon exhibits or appears to be an ideologue at times. I would be cautious.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

13. ianjoub

ianjoub Well-Known Member

We need a good businessman in the Oval Office.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

15. Trump will drop out before the primary. IMO, he's just doing this to feed his ego.

16. ianjoub

ianjoub Well-Known Member

17. ton

ton Arf!

he'll do an excellent job of screwing the politicians. the republican ones.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I could only listen to the first ten minutes of this windbag, but all I heard was complaints about what America did wrong and what was wrong with America. I didn't hear any specific proposals about what he would do to fix things going forward. Maybe he eventually got to that, but I would think the time to address what you would do to fix things going forward would be when you pointed out the problem, not 20 minutes later in the speech.

Iraq is done. Most people agree it was a mistake to go. Many (maybe not most) people agree that leaving the way we did was also a mistake. The only thing I want to hear from a candidate on this is what they are planning to do going forward, minus any military details that would assist our enemies.

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If you had listened to his whole speech you would have heard several no-nonsense ideas of how to correct some problems that we have and his plan to address them. They were solutions that were way out there but the ideas did strike a resonance that many people have been longing to hear. The negative side of his ideas is that they most likely would have had to be by Presidential decree and that's what a lot of us are bitching about with Obama.

On the other hand, some of the ideas, being way out there, might not be possible, or even probable. Then, when he mentioned picking someone like Oprah as VP, it blew away any support that I, and Britt, might have had for his continuing to run for office.

On this very rare occasion, many of us may agree with RFKA.:wow: He will most likely drop out of the race when the headlines about him drop from the front page.