1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm still healing. ;)

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Point was that other institutions have interceded in the process somehow in the recent pass, regardless of outcome. Gore tried to game the system and lost. I really hope it gets thrown to the House. It'd be an utterly entertaining clusterfuck.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He was a Republican first. He's probably more acceptable to most of them than the Donald.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Don't make me inundate you with examples of whining blamers who make more money than you, not to mention the blaming whiners who are more influential than you.

5. ped

ped Banned

Sometimes it's true. Taxes and regulations for example. Or Porshuh eating lobster on our dime.

Don't get me started about affirmative action....

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

les
    Affirmative action is a wonderful thing, if you like keeping black folk down.

'Favors' to Blacks

The Fraud Goes On

We've pretty much made sure that black males living in the new plantations end up dead or in prison, might as well pick off as many of the smart ones who were lucky enough to be born outside the plantation.

7. ped

ped Banned

Good point. It's like how the government is holding trump down with tax loopholes.

8. In Your Corner

Yeah, that's exactly the same.:crackup:

Btw, there are no "tax loopholes", just tax laws.
    Only a fool would pay taxes they don't owe.

9. ped

ped Banned

Exactly. You take advantage wherever you can. Like the welfare queens do.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

This last bit was tortuously ironic...

Thanks for the entertainment!

11. In Your Corner

And it does nothing but trap the welfare queens and their kids, keeping them on the plantation.
    The irony here is that you reversed the problem.
    Trump doesn't suffer from beneficial tax laws.
    Chronic "beneficiaries" of social programs suffer greatly, and the suffering is passed along to their kids.
    After roughly half a century of The Great Society, there are more poor and the black family has been destroyed. It's insane.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Boy, is Assange a big letdown or what? No October surprise now.

I truly fear Clinton is going to win. If she does, the white male (already enemy #1 in the USA) is fucked. I dont know if people are really thinking this through. A Clinton win guarantees complete legislative gridlock, TONS of executive actions, 2-3 SCOTUS picks that will change the court forever, a further emboldening of SJW culture, BLM stepping further into violence, higher taxes, and eventually, yet another war or wars.

jrsamples likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That is very strange. Did they get to him? He's saying he was misquoted. WTF?

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

This.
    Yesterday, the info came out about she wanting to silence Assange by drone strike. Moms everywhere should be concerned about this bitch. ....and Trump is cowboy, right?

15. Fonda Dix

My guess is they came to figure ($$) he could not refuse along with a "plan" to make his charges go away once she wins.

16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Any chance he'll still release some damning info on Hilary? Just might be a few days late, that's all. Perhaps he wants to wait until the VP debate is over?

17. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

With that logic, I'm guessing that a white woman that's dating, involved, or married to a white male should look at him as the enemy? Or biracial kids should look at their dad as the enemy?

I dont see any sign of what you're saying where I live and work.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Maybe you are over thinking that a bit. When all other "groups" are victims (women, collage grad unemployed, BLM, etc.) the WM is the only fair target in the boogie man hunt.

19. Fonda Dix

Not to be disrespectful but you are not a white male. That renders your perception of the issue as uninformed. As a black BLM protester in Boulder told me, you dont live this life so how you feel about it does not matter.

Just know that I am saddled with responsibilities, human resources rules, compliance requirements, disadvantages in business, and societal expectations that only apply to me, and only because of my gender and skin color, all because other white men have been bad men. I carry the crimes of every white male throughout history. Luckily, it is a light cross to bear (bare?). I am not victim. I just dont like it and I dont see the continued path of neo liberalism that Hillary brings as a way to correct these problems that I perceive.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  20. ped

ped Banned

You are indeed a victim. It's both wrong and unfair. If you don't stand up and do something you and your grandkids will be sucking big horse dicks for giving the wrong look.