1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

As opposed to the Trump supporters and that train wreck of inexperience at any level of governing. What ever helps you sleep.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Like that stupid fkker who has been ruining shit for the last EIGHT Years...???

I am SICK TO DEATH of carrier POLITICIANS, and the whole Pay to Play Government we have had for YEARs and Years, and the mutherfkkers who support it.

kangasj likes this.
  3. ped

ped Banned

It might have always been that way

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People knew about a lot of what Bill did as governor, still got elected and reelected... But - Trump isn't a Clinton, he won't get the same pass.

5. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Remember during the primaries every time the GOP establishment came down on Trump his numbers went up? I think the GOP base is fed up with the GOP leadership but no way are they voting Democrat. What have they got to lose now at this point. It's hail Mary jump ball in the end zone time.

Orvis, In Your Corner and Britt like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

HOME RUN! :D

ductune likes this.
  7. ductune

Yes you're right he won't get the same pass and some of it did come out before he was elected. Todays media with the 24 hour news cycle will reach far more people. That and this election has been more interesting so more people are paying attention.

LOL, Perfect!

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're trying to preserve their place at the table, just like Bernie did.
    It's the position that's important, not the job they supposedly do.

crashman likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lack of experience didn't stop any of you from voting for Obama. But now experience matters...:rolleyes:

We know that Clinton will be a shit show as she is politician to the core and will just continue with failed policies that are dragging the country down. The only industries that are doing good right now are Government and Health Care(because of Government Robin Hood mandates)

With Trump it is 50 / 50 whether he will break things so bad that the entire system will need to be overhauled or else he might do some good. Both of these options are better than the steady slide into the ditch that we are currently seeing.

kangasj likes this.
  10. ped

ped Banned

Either way I blame obumbler

11. lizard84

12. ductune

13. lizard84

IMG_4686.JPG

We don't speak about women like that...we demean and strip their dignity through careful legislation.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

More foolish proclamations from those who are being pushed aside.

kangasj likes this.
  15. pickled egg

That's some amazing grip strength you've developed, grasping at straws like that. You must love you.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fixed

17. ductune

Probably so. Never been a fan of reality TV but this is getting interesting.

18. lizard84

Got it, he meant cat.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

+1

Anyone supporting Hillary for the Presidency, not only KNOWING what the Slickster has done in his past to women, what she's done in the past AND present is a walking poster child of the 'mental illness' epidemic we currently have in the US.

kangasj likes this.
  20. pickled egg

I'd tell you to stop being a fatuous cunt, but then we'd never hear from you again.

Stop being a fatuous cunt.