1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone have any advice on divorce...

Discussion in 'General' started by CycleWorx Inc., Aug 17, 2010.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You might want to do a little research on that one. One google search showed me it wasn't true.

2. Did he lie about his marital status? Because this is exactly why doctors won't do it for married guys without consent - wife finds out, gets upset, possibly files lawsuit against doctor.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

4. It's what I was told by 3 different medical practices in three different states. I'm happy to be wrong :)

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

even yer moms :D

6. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

my moms is a saint! :tut:

7. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Do it! It was the best $30 I ever spent: $15 copay, $10 for some briefs, and $5 for 3 bags of frozen peas. Best of all, as much as the gf is clamoring for a crotch dropping, there's not a damn thing I can do to make it happen, but I can keep on trying.:clap:

8. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

So canoodling with the cabana boy is 'safe'"?!? Hot damn!!!! :D :crackup:

9. Gigantic

:D

10. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

OP, do you have a lawyer yet? If not GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET and go get one. Today.

I can't ride motorcycle worth a crap, but I know all about divorces. You're about to get fucked in the ass, hard. She's not gonna be "amicable." She's not gonna "be cool about it." She's gonna go absolutely insane. You have absolutely no inkling of how much she hates you now. She hates you with a hate that you can't even begin to comprehend. She will do things detrimental to her own cause to cause you grief. She will do things detrimental to your child's development in order to hurt you. She's crazy. The only way to approach a crazy person is with professional help. Go get a lawyer.

Also, don't beat yourself up over this. Lots of couples get divorced in the first year or two after having a kid. Women are lied to about how great it is to have a baby. Once they learn that it is actually dirty, exhausting, and tedious, some of them go insane and start looking for someone to blame. And there you are, sitting on the couch watching MotoGP. You were simply in her field-of-view when the insanity kicked in. Just let it go and do the best you can for your kid. I'm sorry it's come to thhis, but there's nothing to do about now except move forward.

11. Gigantic

:crackhead:
    Wow. You really hate women, don't you? Ever consider that you might be gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds like he's got a realistic versus any sort of hatred.... Wimmens is crazy, hell, ask em.

13. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

Lawyer? just find a deep hole and drop her in it. get a lawyer if they find the body.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I love me some wimmens but he does have a point there. Women are cerebral assasins. They make movies about this sort of stuff all the time :D

15. Booty Freak

Booty Freak Well-Known Member

Sucks on the divorce :down:

please feel free to send me pics of ex wife's booty
    once divorce is final. :beer:

16. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

get an attorney....no matter what....didnt get a divorce but i did go through a custody battle(sort of)....she was nice as can be even told me she wanted to work things out and that she just wanted to go to court to get some things on paper.....well we got to court and she fcked me.....she had an attorney the whole time and there was nothing i could do....even got the judge to change my sons last name to hers....be prepared bro its not worth it.....think about it like this.....i would rather have one and not need him than need him and not have him.

17. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

Thats why u go ahead and set the support in writing in advance. And always use a check and not cash if your not using the court system for support.

18. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

It never ends well for the guy. Especially if she didn't work the time you were married. You will pay her a lot for everything you earned over the years.

Basically assume she's banging somebody else and get a lawyer, prepare for the worst wish for the best. Those are harsh words especially when a kid is involved but those who said women go crazy, say it for a reason. If nothing else Cover Your Ass!

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Ohhhhhhh, for Christ sake...... the advice here goes from good, to bad, to counter-productive.

I've tried to hold back. OP, check your pm box.