1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CUSTOM BARNACLE BILL SUIT OPPORTUNITY FOR A 10.00 DONATION

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 1, 2019.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

PayPal sent

2. adouglas_2001

adouglas_2001 Member

Just ran across this on FB and it's super-timely... my season ended with a crash and busted clavicle in August. I was planning on sending my suit in for repair anyway. PayPal ON THE WAY!!!

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Sent in via paper check a couple weeks ago and added a PayPal today.

4. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

well three more days until the drawing on Halloween . BARNACLE BILL'S is going to provide pizza and drinks for the Band on Halloween when we have the drawing for the custom set of BB leathers . Still really good odds to win this suit or at least get the 10% discount on barnacle bill's cleaning and repairs for just making a donation. it's a win win for all. If you want to snail mail do it and email me a picture of the check coming . we'll get you in the drawing. [email protected] or call on the phone 859 336 7375 . the band did well winning the semi finals and placing a so close second place Heartbreaker in the state finals . They are working now toward the tri-state competitions . thanks to all ! b bill and darethea!

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. barnacle bill

Thanks Kelly Nuss for getting that donation sent . I really enjoyed our visit a few weeks ago when you picked your suit up. glad that you didn't forget to get in on the drawing. remember you are on the 10% list now for as long as I'm able to sew . b bill and darethea

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Bill, as my father used to say, you are quality people. :)

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No sir. I got one in Mt Juliet TN (RIP and his breeder is not active anymore). One in Bowling Green and she cried as he was the last puppy ever (husband had Alziemer's). And the newest but over near Clemson (he now barks Roll Tide! though).

I highly recommend looking for a breeder via the ASSA though. No back yard breeders for sure and the health/quality of the dog will likely be better. Might be a little more expensive but one vet bill would wipe out the difference. Also when you contact them they will likely know other breeders in the area. If you want PM me on where you are and I will let you know if I can suggest someone to start asking.

8. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

We are in N East Tn and are just trying to figure out what to do. We may go the pound puppy route or maybe back to a Sheltie. Ours was an abandoned dog and he was just perfect in every way.

9. barnacle bill

yzasserina, thank you for the kind words . I guess the women in my life raised me right. they weren't afraid to use that switch on my backside when I got out of line either . I thank them for that. training is good. come on and get those donations in here if it's just to get your name on the donor 10% list . thanks! b bill and darethea

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Bill

If you send via PayPal is the band notifying you of the donor’s name?

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Thanks Bill, went out in the mail this morning so you should get it by Wednesday morning. I hope you got a great collection from this fine bunch of folks. We'll hook up again soon!

12. barnacle bill

yes . they have your name, your phone number and your email. time is getting short . two more days . but if someone has to send a check by mail send me a picture of it with your name and info and we'll get you in the drawing . it's a win , win just for the repair and cleaning discounts .

13. barnacle bill

Yep Kelly already have you on the drawing list. thanks again. every 10.00 doantion puts a ticket in the bucket for the HALLOWEEN drawing . Don't be that guy wishing he had entered after it's over . Hindsight is always 20/20 or so I've been told. thanks! b bill and darethea

14. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Paypal sent - thanks for all you've done on this!

15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

In via paypal...............Thanks Bill!!

16. smee44

smee44 Active Member

Venmo sent, hope this sets the band up.

17. barnacle bill

well tomorrow is the day for the HALLOWEEN drawing. still really good odds on pulling out a win on this. PAYPAL or VENMO your donation in to the band to get in the drawing. every 10.00 donation puts a ticket in the bucket. at the least you'll get 10% off your repairs @ BARNACLE BILL'S just for being on the donor list. the best to all and thank you b bill and darethea

18. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

In for 2. Go WCMB!

19. barnacle bill

way to go tgold! come on guys we lack just a little bit making up the money they lost help us reach that goal , help these deserving kids and even though only one of you will win the custom BB leathers ALL OF YOU ON THE DONOR LIST WILL GET A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANYTHING YOU DO AT BARNACLE BILL'S . COME ON AND GET IN! b bill and darethea

20. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Put me down for 5 more Bill.

Sent via PayPal after strongarming a few co workers