1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CUSTOM BARNACLE BILL SUIT OPPORTUNITY FOR A 10.00 DONATION

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 1, 2019.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

Yes it does . It's working well . tell your friends no matter what type of bike they ride . we need more entries . less than two weeks to go until the HALLOWEEN drawing. Thanks! b bill and darethea

2. barnacle bill

Attention! I am told we are accepting PAYPAL now! send it to the bands EMAIL address . [email protected] . less than two weeks left until the HALLOWEEN drawing for the custom set of BB leathers. thanks to all. b bill and darethea

3. barnacle bill

MONGO , please spread the word about the PAYPAL acceptance . b bill and darethea

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Will do.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Make a facetubes post about it and I'll share it.

6. barnacle bill

I did over on my Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair page. Thanks Mongo . b bill and darethea

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhh - cool, looked at the wrong one :D

8. barnacle bill

The Little Band with the BIG SOUND did it again last night taking first place in the semi finals in Berea , KY . Pictures are posted over on the WERA FB group . Again we are accepting paypal and it seems to work fine. use the bands email address [email protected] . There is plenty of time to get into the Halloween drawing for the custom set of BB Leathers . Don't miss out on this event! Thanks! b bill and darethea ps . there is still time to mail a check payable to WCband boosters c/o Barnacle Bill's

BigBird and DaveB like this.
  9. barnacle bill

ATTENTION : for those using PAYPAL list it as a personal payment . NOT goods and services for that costs in fees hey it's a donation . I was asked to say that . still plenty of time to get into the HALLOWEEN drawing. thanks ! b bill and darethea

10. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

Just sent $30 via PayPal
    Hopefully that makes it and I included contact information

11. barnacle bill

I am told the PAYPAL is working like a charm . we are still getting snail mail donations too and there is still time for getting into the HALLOWEEN drawing! Come on and help these kids! b bill and darethea

12. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

3 sent paypal

13. barnacle bill

You know someone asked me if I could substitute cleanings and repairs/lettering in lieu of a custom suit they didn't really need. WELL OF COURSE I CAN! We mean to please . So if you're holding back on donating because you don't really need a suit we'll work something out. I've already had one guy that sails request a dacron sail for his skiff if he wins. yeah I can do that. Still really good odds on winning this drawing. 10 more days to go. plenty of time to get in and help these kids and show them that people do care . The best to all, b bill and darethea PS you race teams out there take note of this. we can do team names and logos . real leather hand cut and sewed on old school that will stay until the cows come home . b bill and darethea

14. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

My check went in the mail yesterday. Got a little delayed getting it on the way due to some other stuff going on.

15. barnacle bill

I can relate to that . Big Thanks Dave! b bill and darethea

16. Ellwood

Ellwood Well-Known Member

PayPal Donation. Good on you Bill for helping the band.

17. barnacle bill

THANK YOU! every bit helps. we need more donors though . tell your friends. I had two donations made today from people I just met today at a hardware store getting parts for my chainsaw . I guess they saw it on FACEBOOK . I like it when people are spontaneously NICE ! the best to all b bill and darethea

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Bill --- sent you a check about 10 days ago -- it's not been cashed. Did you receive it?

19. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

PayPal sent for a good cause.

20. barnacle bill

we had about a week there before we had a chance to get together to deposit them had to be on a saturday. you'll probably see it's been deposited . thanks, b bill