1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CUSTOM BARNACLE BILL SUIT OPPORTUNITY FOR A 10.00 DONATION

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 1, 2019.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

will do! glad to see someone competing with the MONGO . a little competition is a good thing. still really good odds on winning this suit . come on and help us reach our goal. almost made the kids stolen money back! we will still be registering PAYPAL AND VENMO tickets right up to the drawing. Thanks ! b bill and darethea

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So send Bill money fast folks so he can help kids and draw my name.

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

This had slipped my mind. :oops:

Sent PayPal today.

4. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

2 more entries sent via pay pal.

5. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Just sent 5 entries via Paypal.

6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

2 entries by Paypal. Good luck to me! (Or the band)

7. barnacle bill

I think it has slipped a lot of minds. really good odds still . tell your friends to get in on this we are so close to replacing the funds that were stolen from these kids. remind your friends that tomorrow is the last day . they can PAYPAL or VENMO directly to the band at [email protected] we will get your ticket(s) into the bucket before the 6:00 pm drawing . thanks b bill and darethea

8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Just sent over money for 4 more entries. Hope you guys are close to, or exceeding, your goal!

9. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Just sent in 2 entries.

10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Two more sent via Paypal.

11. barnacle bill

EXCELLENT! today is the day. we will have the drawing at 6:00 pm this evening @ the band room. I will post video of the drawing and anounce the winner's name on Barnacle Bill's FB page and the WERA FB group and on this thread ( don't think i can do the video here) . still plenty of time to do PAYPAL and VENMO . DON'T get left out! send your donation to [email protected] . The odds are still excellent to win this custom BB suit. probably the last suit that Barnacle Bill may ever build but the way they last probably the last suit you will ever need ( especially if you're vintage like me) hey that sounds pretty good " Vintage Like Me" I'm going to try to remember that phrase but hey I'm vintage. We will continue to add tickets to the bucket right up to the 6:00 pm drawing as they come in. Help us help these kids and meet the target goal of replacing the monies that were stolen from them . thank you all ! b bill and darethea

JBall likes this.
  12. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Did enough money get raised to get the band back in uniforms?

BigBird likes this.
  13. barnacle bill

I am told Yes it did. thanks to all . b bill and darethea

BigBird, Chris, R Acree and 4 others like this.
  14. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

That shows how much good one person can really do. Good job B Bill

15. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

You going to share the lucky winner??

16. barnacle bill

YES, it's in the video on my BB facebook page and shared to the wera facebook. The suit winner is Dylan Davis from PA . I've contacted him and we'll get together and have a talk and I'll send the measurement charts and we'll get this rolling I'll document this build in pictures to. I want to thank all of you for your support in this endeavor and for helping me through a difficult time . staying busy with the band fund has helped me through the dark days of losing my oldest brother and my oldest living sister within a month of each other and coping with the diabetes I was diagnosed with about 8 weeks ago. it's hereditary ( on my mothers side ) and mom and all my siblings are/ were a touch sweet but I thought it had skipped me but I stepped over that threshold . but I have a handle on it and controlling it with my diet like mom did. I've lost 23 pounds in the last eight weeks . down 6 inches on my waist. heck I can fit back in my old Lou's Leathers I wore in the 80's . I have to give credit to the bicycle and the weight bench but it's mostly the diet. I have about 3 more pounds to go to reach the target weight. So thank all of you for the kind words and the support for the Band Fund endeavor . Thank You All and God Bless You and Yours ! b bill and darethea

17. barnacle bill

PS . I am in and out these nicer days buttoning up things around the house and the farm. winter is just around the corner so leave a message if you are calling or drop a line on facebook messenger. I'm close by and will reply asap. thanks, again. b bill

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You humble us all.

19. barnacle bill

No , I try to bring out the best in people . to give a hand up to those in need and comfort to those in distress , to speak out against an injustice but to listen when someone needs a sympathetic ear or shoulder to lean on. I try to be a friend to others that I would want. It's something that we can all strive for . Your words are too kind but thank you for them . They carry a lot of meaning and mean a lot to me. the best to all b bill and darethea

nd4spd and 2blueYam like this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

@Yzasserina , is your phone still delivering email? Or has it finally met its maker? :)