1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CUSTOM BARNACLE BILL SUIT OPPORTUNITY FOR A 10.00 DONATION

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 1, 2019.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

yep we had a couple of donors from CA . thanks, again.

2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Just sent 4 entries through Venmo! Hope it helps!

3. barnacle bill

Absolutely! This is what I like to see . and it would help if we get more donors . I'm really wanting to help dig them out of the hole that was created when the MVP company took their suit monies and closed the doors and the owners skipped in the middle of the night ( those peoples moral compass is out of wack. they needed a few of Mrs Marie Elliott's Sunday school class over at Beech Grove Church on Sunday mornings) . That created an entire host of other problems and expenses not to mention disappointment to the kids. It seems this electronic payment is fast and easy . Come on and get in there and get into this HALLOWEEN drawing . If you don't need the suit maybe you need team lettering and or logos . We can work something out. We make it our policy to not have any disappointments @ BARNACLE BILL'S . Thanks to all ! b bill and darethea

Chris likes this.
  4. barnacle bill

8 days remaining until the HALLOWEEN drawing . even if you send a check ( payable to WC BAND BOOSTERS c/o BARNACLE BILL'S ) snail mail . those that pay electronically get it here almost immediately . the odds are still really good for winning this custom set of leathers ( or other related suit work you may need) so go ahead. make a donation and help these kids and maybe win a custom set of leathers made right here in the USA . thanks, b bill and darethea

5. barnacle bill

THANK YOU DAVE BROOKS ! ( and he corners low) thanks b bill and darethea

6. barnacle bill

just a memo here on Mrs Marie Elliott my Sunday school teacher I mentioned earlier. She lived a good live and lived to be 106 yrs old. I saw her shopping in a store when she was 105 and she still remembered me . Just had that on my mind . .thanks, b bill and darethea

7. barnacle bill

HALLOWEEN Is only a week away . really goods odds to win this drawing. Plenty of time to get into it and help these kids with a donation! thanks! b bill and darethea

8. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Two entries sent via Paypal.

9. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Mailed a check and my info yesterday. Hopefully the snail mail gets it there from the left coast.

10. barnacle bill

should be plenty of time. come on and get those entries in . If we can replace the monies the band lost I'll take Booger's old sidecar rig and fly the car all the way though main street Springfield past the Sheriff's Office and post the video . Lets help these deserving kids! Thanks! b bill and darethea

11. barnacle bill

Six , yes SIX more days to go until the Halloween drawing. To give a little more incentive to donate and get into the pool . I am going to put the list of every donors name on the shop wall and as long as I am still working the leather if those donors send anything in for repairs,cleanings or alterations they are going to the head of the line and getting a 10% discount . donate a little save a lot. anyway that is what I'm going to do. Spread the word and come on and help us help these kids. thanks, b bill and darethea

12. barnacle bill

Big Thank You to Brian Mullins from cincy . He stopped in tonight to drop of his suits on his way back from Barber. he didn't know about the Band Fund but made a donation for 4 tickets before he left. we talked a while and in the process he looked at my 420 rancher and found the mouse chewed wire I had been looking for since last saturday ! Thank you Mr. Mullins! I enjoyed your visit. will soon me % yes, % days left until the HALLOWEEN drawing . still time to paypal and snail mail to get in . thanks, to all b bill and darethea

13. barnacle bill

4 More days until the HALLOWEEN drawing . and brian mullins from Cincinnati is the first on the donor list to get his 10% discount @ Barnacle Bill's on his repairs and cleanings . Thanks to all b bill and darethea

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

In for $100

BigBird likes this.
  15. barnacle bill

Thank you sheep of blue. I think you stayed with us one night? b bill and darethea

16. barnacle bill

I can't believe more racers or trackdayers are jumping on this drawing even if it's only for the 10% discount on work @ Barnacle Bill's . You'd get that 10 bucks back on one cleaning and conditioning . The odds are still really low . still a good chance to win this custom set of leathers . only 4 more days to go well 5 if you count HALLOWEEN. still time get those entries in there! b bi ll and darethea

17. barnacle bill

the band is in bowling green competing today and they have already won the semi finals and will compete against 3 other Bands for the state title tonight! GO COMMANDERS! pretty good for a band that had their uniform money taken and are performing in t-shirts and slacks . come on and get in on that HALLOWEEN drawing . PAYPAL OR VENMO TO [email protected] still time to snail mail if you get it out monday! thanks, b bill and darethea

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No sir, but I did ride up and get measured for my current suit. Got to see the dogs :) Not as good as Shelties but a nice pack.

19. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

Sheepofblue, you wouldn’t be a breeder for Sheltie would you? We just lost the best dog ever. My doctor told me to get another one.

20. 418

418 Expert #59

Paypal SENT. Finally.