1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crimes Against the State

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both.

Which law(s) were you actually talking about? Are we talking reality or your hypothetical crap?

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not sure of what you are trying to bait me into but I will answer.

Other crimes and the perps are no different. Law enforcement should try the catch the perps, including me, then they should be punished.

Crime is crime regardless of status of who committed it.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, being married.

MachineR1, R Acree and Fonda Dix like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, from the guy just arguing about looking at the bigger picture in everything...

Immigration leads to more people in the country. Illegal entry to the country is an entirely different thing...

I don't live in any of those places. My choice. Some do, their choice. That freaky freedom thing again...

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Good idea!

Every immigrant gets branded and a USDA serial number tattooed to his ear when he gets across the border.

You’re fucking brilliant!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And there we have more proof that you really aren't as smart as you wish you were. Even just using your limits is tantamount to open borders and that has never ever been good for the residents of any country.

See that's just it - you're not advocating for drawdowns, you're advocating for the government controlling more - especially with healthcare. You really should read your posts before hitting the post reply button. Or at least within 30 minutes.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Some do. And it's legal. In Georgia for anyone other than state patrol it is written that it is illegal for them to give you a one over ticket outside of school and construction zones.

Legal and enforceable...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do kind of like it :D

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m not even going to respond to your shit anymore. It’s not even a discussion. It’s just you halfass reading what I’m saying then bellowing out some nonsense “you’re crazy” reply.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, that is because you are crazy. You post shit back and forth, you don't even hold true to your own supposed beliefs. You ignore and solutions or try and take the convo off into lala land. My gut instinct is you truly don't have any idea what you believe for each specific issue. You just believe the man is bad and out to get everyone and something should be done about it - the what should be done is a floating target however...

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The “back and forth” was just to draw out the hypocrisy in other people’s positions.

And I ignore your simplistic, unrealistic, blanket solutions to complex problems because if you really think that shit will work, you’re the crazy one.

12. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

I prefer the RFID tags so I can just wave a wand over them and down load data.

Rubbing ear wax off of tattoos to read them ain’t my idea of fun :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

RFID. Now that’s a foolproof plan. Nobody would ever think to gouge the thing out to “disappear.”

Now I suppose you could really go all Idiocracy and everyone gets chipped/tattooed/satellite dish stuck up his ass, and we can finally fulfill Orwell’s dream.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have not proposed a blanket solution or a simple solution other than in general terms. There is no point in getting to specifics because well, they seem to freak you out and send you off into hypotheticals which you then say are being used to draw out hypocrisy or the like...Oh wait, that sounds awfully familiar :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought the dish up the ass was South Park.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You are correct, sir. Just keeping the absurdity alive.

17. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

That’s already coming with this social credit thing. It’s beyond fucked up. I vote for removing all laws except what we started with in 1776 and start over

:flag: :D

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The guy who's fine with the laws being ignored
    wants different laws which will be obeyed for
    some mysterious reason.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You’re incapable of logic. Laws mean nothing if people don’t agree with them enough to follow them. People don’t follow immigration laws because there’s little reason to do so. People would follow what I propose because it has an overall net benefit.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Have you ever worked with any of the people
    that you feel you know so much about?