1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crimes Against the State

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 29, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

brex and pickled egg like this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We have designated crossings and they are not, for the most part, abusing the law. Do the Canadians just let you waltz across and live wherever you want? Don't be an idiot.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There are people who's property extends on both sides of the border. And while they don't let you waltz across and take up residence, for the most part it's free and easy passage to visit.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why not?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You mean like rounding up 15 million people and shipping them off to some imaginary place?

For the record, that's three times I've asked you to explain yourself now. Would you like to go three for three on conveniently ignoring it?

10. Fonda Dix

Dont start your question with "do you think" or it may get answered as asked. No, I never thought that nor spent any time thinking about that. If you are asking me to think about that now, I guess the answer is maybe, or I dont know. I would need to research the data.

My post was simply continuing to show that these people do commit horrific non immigration crime in the interior of the country, despite earlier claims to the contrary.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are they trying to stay? No. Please stop making idiotic comparisons. There is only on excuse for doing that.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You're not on a witness stand.

Of course they commit horrific crimes. So do Americans. Every day. My position all along has not been that they don't, but that due to the underground society they operate in, they're more prone to commit crime and less likely to be reported or get caught. For example, nearly all drive without licenses or insurance because they don't have any sort of documentation and cannot get these things (I know there are some places that actually will give licenses to illegals but most avoid it out of fear). They also commit wholesale welfare fraud, again because they're undocumented and can get a way with it. And then when you get to the major crimes, it's also a matter of living in the shadows, not being properly identified, not being reported for minor crimes, and taking advantage of an immigration enforcement system that is totally overwhelmed by the volume of traffic and under-supported to the political nature of the issue.

I believe, wholeheartedly, that this entire "crisis" is manufactured by both sides as a three pronged attack on us, the "regular" people who just want to live our lives. The right uses it to have a scary threat to keep their base riled up over reducing crime and welfare waste. The left uses it to lock down the Latino, race, victim, and white guilt vote by painting the right as evil and themselves as sympathetic to the plight of the brown people. And both sides LOVE the massive low cost labor force, unending bureaucracy, and general tension it provides.

WAKE UP AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY - not from "invading brown people" but from evil, manipulative, lying politicians.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We aren't talking about the same thing. I'd try to research it, but I'm sure with today's never ending supply of information, I'd find just as much info for as against. The logic is that when the country was founded and the federal powers were recognized, immigration was not an issue - foreign powers trying to take our land was. We fought several skirmishes, battles, and even wars over territory, not over the people that resided there. We didn't run everyone out when we claimed huge swathes of land from France, Spain, etc - the people that lived there just became Americans overnight.

14. Fonda Dix

We agree on so much, our only difference of opinion is what to do with those already here.

I want them boxed up and shipped out because punitive action is what I value more than anything else. I don't care about the cost, logistics, optics or anything else. I want people to pay for the crime first, then we can talk about next steps.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why are you so hung up on "crime"? Are you one of those people that believes in literal translation of the bible too? The only reason most of these people are "criminals" is because 50 years ago, some guys got together and connived up a plan to organize immigration, and they did not have the foresight to consider what the economic and political landscape would look like today (or possibly, and considering the time, they just didn't want mexicans here).

16. Fonda Dix

you can say this another 50 times if you wish, it wont change my opinion.

We are sovereign.
    Crossing our borders without permission is a crime.
    Illegals aliens are a financial and criminal blight on this country. They must be punished for breaking out laws.
    The data tells me these things to be true. You come to opposite conclusions. Neither of us will change.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What about other crimes? Those committed by citizens.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They should be punished in accordance with the law. You are acting as if the only ones Fonda wants punished are the illegals.

19. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

If we can track a confirmed case of mad cow disease in an animal back to the stall she was born in in less the 48 hours, we can do it. Ability and desire are two very different things

ryoung57 likes this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Hush. It's a question he needs to answer for himself.