1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Aug 12, 2017.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

The power and money lies within the votes........thats what the politicians are after.Wow so you lived in these areas and you dont know or ever realised how many latinos are in every one of them you mentioned?? Good for you for being so colour blind.........youre a real SJW of the day

2. britx303

Dont blame foreigners for being a large part of demanding the names be changed??? F*ckin carpetbagger:moon:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So your bitch is with the new immigrants coming in and taking over from the old immigrants who did what they wanted when they had the numbers. Must suck to be you :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are they foreigners or Americans? Foreigners can't/don't vote in local elections. Your other posts though seem to show you have an issue with the people who have dared to move into your neighborhood...

5. britx303

Yeah fuck em if they want to come here just to change our lives for themselves,and not respect what we already have established. You dont like a place and their culture???? Then dont f*cking move there! Thats hard to understand for you?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well that settles it. No other data required, no other personal experiences are valid.:rolleyes:

Britt likes this.
  7. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Nope, thankful as hell for them every time I get authentic (insert your choice of Mexican, Central and South American food). . .still doesn't change the fact that politically, they have no shot going up against the power and money of the area (and I seriously question if they even know who the fuck Gen Lee was, let alone really giving two shits about a street named after him).

But if you say the Salvadorians are coming for him, I'll start to pay more attention to see what I've been missing. . .

8. britx303

Here lets put this into perspective.........in 1977 a racetrack gets built and is use for 40 years. None of the surrounding community thats long lived thereis unhappy at all with the racetrack. All of the sudden 2017 rolls around and developers buy surrounding properties and put up McMansions. Yuppies start knowingly buying and moving in next to the race track. Race weekends roll around and now all of the sudden these "new to the area" people are offended by the noise and want the track shut down. Who's in the wrong???Who's in the right???

9. britx303

Obviously youre just full of shit here. I might be an honest asshole,but youre just a liar with your head up your own ass.

10. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Right - because the wealthy and powerful have a long distinguished history of voluntarily giving up said power and wealth. . .especially to invading foreigners. . .

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Potomac_MD

Shit man - any Hispanic that can afford to live here must be doing something right. . .

11. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Well, if you read my post, I said "who here has the data? Seems everyone is just talking out their ass anyway". So, kinda the opposite of what you're suggesting.

I think it probably comes down to a simpler way to sort it out, who here thinks Trump is a racist? If you think he is not, you're probably also the type to suggest the South is less racist than the North and that the Civil war wasn't about slavery. :rolleyes:

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Huh?

13. britx303

Potomac doesnt represent but one small area of Montgomery co. ..........Troll away though.

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sounds like Laguna Seca....and im offended that these asshats are offended because of their own choices.

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, and then the Mayor blamed the whole thing on Trump. :eek::D

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This is why I'm concerned. Been talking with a lawyer buddy all day about this. He told me to look up the heckler's veto.

Not reassuring.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fundamental. Retard.

The only logical flaws you've exposed are your own.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So THE SOUTH, Elected Trump??? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

By the way..."Data" like you're asking for..is garbage composed by folks looking for answers...to questions anyone with common sense can figure out on their own.

Most of the time when I hear someone talking about how others are "Racist or Bigots"..they rarely look within themselves...perhaps it is painful..but I am seeing the intolerance just below that onion thin skin.

crashman likes this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yet we have monuments to the loyalist that remain in favor of King George during the revolution...go figure. Granted not widely as many as the Robert E Lees but there is a Benedict Arnold monument.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Who is doing all that landscape work?
    And cleaning those big houses?