1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Aug 12, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

What up.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Shit's on.

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Simple solution on the statues:

Auction them off, give the money to a local charity, auction winner has thirty days to move it.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

Or leave them there.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

IYC called it. If one doesn't like the history of this country then they can go elsewhere or, just deal with it.

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Fuck it. Assholes on both sides want to do stupid shit and kill each other. Lets get them all rounded up and have a winner take all to the death cage match. Problem solved and some good PPV revenue for the Federal coffers.

dtalbott likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

Destroying the reminders of parts of our history is just such a Soviet thing to do.
    You learn from your mistakes, but not if you forget them.

418 likes this.
  8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

An acquaintance just tweeted video of the car running into the crowd. Prayers sent. Hope it doesn't get stupider up there.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stupid has no limits.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The current Pres condemned the violence.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I don't know man. I think I have bumped red line a few times in my life...:D

G 97 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That bastard!

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I see loading them all into a C-130 and dropping them over N. Korea as a good solution.

Did I mention they don't get parachutes?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Werd. Doesn't he know to first ponder potential paternity?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Plenty of stoopid on both sides. I like how the white nationalist are using this event to try and further their own agenda while the BLM and Antifa groups are doing the same. Neither side seem to be addressing the actual issue(s) about a part of American history being modified/removed - like it or not this is what is happening.

The irony in all of this is that both sides are more simular in their actions -although their beliefs my seem to be apart-their actions are the same. Their thought process is the same. Both groups are divisive and racist and don't support any notion of free speech. I wish they would all just leave the US.

And now we have the usual suspects, media and political talking heads trying to leverage the situation towards their own benefit. It's beyond sad. :( Bunch of asshats.:Puke:

Funkm05, BHP41, 418 and 3 others like this.
  16. In Your Corner

Maybe if more people took an interest in the world they live in, cooler heads could work things out.
    This violence is due to mass apathy as much as anything.
    It's mostly the people at the extremes who are getting involved.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Watching TittiesBanderas on FOX, it seems to me she is HOPING for violence tonight... geezus

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If it bleeds, it leads...

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You know what gets me...I used to sit and watch this shit every night at the dinner table, for years on end. Combatants might be different, but the attitude is the same.

What was old is new again.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

For fucks sake, Charlottesville is an okay little college town with a nice downtown area and a left of center political leaning. Where the f@ck did the ultra right and ultra left idiots come from?

For f@cks sake, they better not have fucked up "the mall!" Little preppy shops that sell killah shit for people lie me.

Fucking assholes!

In Your Corner likes this.