1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Aug 12, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Modern journalism:

Funkm05 likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

Without looking, can anyone name the guy who drove into the crowd?
    You don't hear a thing about him.
    Weird.
    The week after the Charleston shooting, was there anyone who didn't know who Dylann Roof was?

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It's astonishing to me that's what qualifies as news. "I have my agenda and I'm going to convince you I'm right, regardless of your use of actual logic."

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Michael Dexter or something. He was a bit of a nut as he flipped flopped between the Neo-Nazis and other groups.

I don't think these names should be memorialized as it provides the attention they wanted.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Anyone here got any info about the White Nationalist leader being part of Occupy Wall St. A few years ago? Or was that interwebs BS?

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Boy, was I wrong!

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

????

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The driver's name was James Alex Fields. I was thinking of the same person that you mentioned as Obama supporter/Neo-Nazi flip-flopper, Jason Kessler.

10. In Your Corner

It is true.
    He was a LWN until close to the end of Obama's term when he suddenly had some sort of epiphany and became a white supremacist overnight.
    Nothing suspicious there...

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps a forensic audit of his finances would show the reason for his enlightenment into White Privilege..

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can you hear me now?