1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that's not true as of current.

Rob860 likes this.
  2. socal

socal Well-Known Member

This is among the reasons for buying a bike with a supersport build or stock motor...

Will9465 likes this.
  3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

If you were a garbageman would you threaten him with that too? You have the right to be treated fairly in a transaction as a human being, no special powers because you're a cop.

lewisfair123 likes this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Well im not sure i got a fair transaction.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It seems more like an explanation as to why he wouldn't tolerate being cursed at. It worked in context. I could see a septic company owner saying he wouldn't put up with shit like that without being paid and so on :D

6. ped

ped Banned

nowhere near the first complaint of said builder I've heard in the past few years.....

In fact, it's very typical

JustaNobody likes this.
  7. Ducti89

Yes. Thank you Sean.

8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

nothing wrong with buying a 2mm bike. buying from a seller that is confused on what they are selling (at best) or a twat (at worst) .. that is a problem.
    Shame Jr. is gonna get some mud on his face from this .

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

The guys name is Babuska. Probably wears a pinkie ring and talks like Joe Pesci. :D

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That's why I said concrete galoshes. Cuz tonight, he sleeps wit da fishes! :D

ToofPic and Putter like this.
  11. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

That's a shame.

12. Ducti89

Harming junior is not my intent.

He was kind enough to stop by my
    Pit at CMP and see how i was doing with the bike.

Hes a good kid. I think he may have been adopted....

13. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

This stuff happens all the time unfortunately and some kind of racers code makes people stay quiet. Good on you for the public warning. Buyer beware no matter the prior success in racing.

jt21 likes this.
  14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'll one up you one (now you've got 2), russian not italian and means granny, nowhere near a Pesci character

[​IMG]

Cajun Kid likes this.
  15. Ducti89

Thanks. Looks like some dungeon-ites made it out to pounce on the LE stuff.

I wouldnt have said anything until i got to the motor. Im not shit on two wheels. Junior is and i dont want him catching flak.

When the costs are this big ( i know its relative) and you see the price without arguement this kind of behavior has to be addressed.

16. FrankieB723

FrankieB723 New Member

This is Frank Babuska Jr I stand behind my father 100% in the way that he had acted. Police officer or not real men have conversations not via txt messages to resolve issues. Im a plumber by the way

17. ton

ton Arf!

Frankie, regardless of the content of your statement, this isn't about you. Everyone reading this thread knows that. Do yourself a favor and stay out of it completely. No good can come to you from engaging in this one. Only harm, no matter what "truth" comes out.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

And we're off!

19. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i can see the both sides on how to converse now that it's gotten to this point. 1) actual phone calls, "old school", is admirable. 2) buyer want's all correspondence from here on out documented. text/email. not unheard of.
    Hope this get's resolved one way or another.

XFBO, RichB and renegade17 like this.
  20. Ducti89

My first text was wanting an answer to the rods on file. Sr called me upon receiving the picture of the stock rod and the screaming began.

There was no reasonableness over the phone.

I was hoping to get it through texts over time as to establish a "cooling off period"

That did not occur.