1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Pirellis Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Odilup, Mar 24, 2018.

1. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

I got Jason's info from MDM (probably a regional/territorial thing). The business voicemail is full, so can't leave message.

Was just seeing if anyone has any experience with them (maybe they all go to the Isle of Man every year, and everybody knows that?)

First time doing business with them, not saying I won't be buying from them in the future.

2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I'm trackside at Summit this weekend, but I'd be happy to either sort you out myself or follow up with Jay when I'm back in the shop Tuesday.

3. twodocs

Thanks, will follow up next week.

4. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

There's a bit of a shakeup going on there right now, and he's never been the best at customer service... He's up to his eyeballs in work and takes on too much... I'd try calling again and hoping you can get a hold of someone... Otherwise I drive by the shop every day and I could stop in and tell him to check his damn voicemail tomorrow...:Poke:

5. twodocs

Marr got me sorted with trackside delivery, all good

6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

It can vary based on who's all their. Amateurs tend to be hard to gauge because you can get guys like Bailey Cox, Drew Jankord, Mark Rhoades, etc. who were insanely fast in their first year as amateurs, and beating some of the experts even, so it's not uncommon to see top 1 or 2 amateurs running 2:28-2:29s on 600s, whereas the guys in 3rd-5th may only be doing 2:35s or so. Top expert 600s usually run around 2:24s, but Farrell and Barry can go faster if they're on their A game and have some good competition.

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Ok Josh

I'm not sure if I missed it but how the was that RA race way back then, and then how's it been going since then? And do you have the tire vendor thing sorted now?

9. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

They do just call CT racing.