1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Up the medication...

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Mine too... same 'model' even. Still have to be left or right.

3. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Take the box out and remount it the correct way.:D

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Whoa, that's crazy talk and the polar opposite of correct. Invert that, sockets on the bottom, wrenches above, screw drivers above that, pliers and such in the top. Now, when you open your tool box and pull out the sockets drawer, and then the screwdriver drawer your box doesn't tip forward.

Funkm05, skidooboy and caferace like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's like a Twilight Zone episode.

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That is another thing, you don't leave drawers open! Open the drawer, take out the tool you need and then close the drawer. Open drawers are messy looking and an invitation to things going missing.

7. auminer

I always close my drawers after I'm done with my tools.

:D

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's good. You don't want messy drawers.

Gorilla George and beac83 like this.
  9. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

When I'm mad wrenching on 2nd call to get a friend on track, my box is beside me, I don't have time to close drawers. Also, no you may not help me, no you may not borrow from my box while I'm working. I also know my tool inventory well enough that even without having each thing in a special foam cutout I can look and determine if if and what I'm missing. This is why I do the heaviest on the bottom methodology, 'cause third call waits for no drawer etiquette. When I'm not under a time crunch, I agree and will have cloths down for the tools I'm actively using and the box will be closed as I walk away from it.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My tool box is messy but it's mine and I know where stuff is - proper order for me is sockets in the top so I can get them with the lid up, the rest is ordered by heaviest load drawer on the bottom and less weight as you go up.

For the knives - magnetic strips on the back splash :D

11. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Mine is just like this with two more rows of small drawers on top.

12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I think the worst for me is when someone points out that something you do is weird, and you argue that its not that weird, but everyone agrees with them.

I was eating animal crackers one day at work in front of several coworkers. As part of my normal habit, I eat all of the broken ones first, starting with the smallest pieces and working up to the biggest, naturally. Then when I'm left with only whole pieces, I sort them into the proper animal groups before consuming. I'll never forget the feeling when one of the guys said to me "are you seriously sorting your animal crackers right now?". Oh well, I still eat them that way. :D

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That would make sense if each animal was a different flavor. :D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I guess you don't sort your M&Ms before you eat them either.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Nope.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prevert.

pscook likes this.
  17. auminer

Heretic!!!!!!!!

pscook likes this.
  18. caferace

caferace No.

The frosting and sprinkled covered ones I would eat the pink ones out of the bag and leave the white ones for my brother. Never mind they both just tasted like ... sugar.

[​IMG]

nom. I haven't had these in years. I'd probably think they were disgusting now.

-jim

note: Bro was cool with that. What he didn't realize is there were always more pink ones in the bag.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  19. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Who DOESN"T sort the M&Ms? That's the whole point of the different colors.

Gorilla George and pscook like this.
  20. caferace

caferace No.

You know, you can custom order M&M's. Seriously. I've done it.

-jim