1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admit it. You have a little Brrome in you. (shaddup)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 26, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Old farts FTW! :crackup:

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So here is the proper way to sort and then eat the M&M's. First grab a handful or open the little bag and assess what you have, sort them into groups by color. Start by eating the singles, but you also have to eat them in the order of the color spectrum. Remember ROY G BIV!! Next you eat the pairs, same order, etc until you have eaten them all.

Bring order to chaos.

3. caferace

caferace No.

Pffffbt.

CMYK, bish.

-jim

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

FTFY

DaveB likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amen.

6. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I passed by this place on the way to NJMP this weekend (not my picture though).

I feel like some of the people in this thread may have had a stay here:Poke: :D

[​IMG]

cha0s#242, auminer and renegade17 like this.
  7. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

That sign with its jacked up letters makes my day.

8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

M&Ms - Three at a time. If three different colors, eat from light to dark, or dark to light. If you get lucky and get one green, one blue, and one yellow, then it's yellow+blue=green. If you get three M&Ms of two colors (one red, two green as an example), alternate. Don't ever eat two in a row of the same color, unless you have exactly three of the same color, then you eat them all in a row.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is wrong with you people? Who eats M&Ms one at a time? :D

10. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I do. It makes the bag last longer.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They probably even unwrap Hershey's Kisses before popping them into their mouths too.:eek:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have to unwrap them, foil is weird on your teeth. But eating M&Ms one at a time is like unwrapping kisses one at a time. Weirdos :D

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Awesomeness!

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

bg-broome-dev-center-5917jpg_zpslv9fgmq9.jpg

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

OMG, that sign is perfect and Broome is sure to blow a gasket when he sees it lol

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

17. WTF? That is some bullshit.

18. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

@Jongo and I were walking the floor at the AIMExpo a few years ago, and I caught him straightening the catalogs / sell sheets on everyone's displays. I knew at that point, he had me beat!

I have weird superstitions that i know are BS, but can't help it anyway - not so much OCD.

19. I was in a meeting a few years ago with Chevron. I was sitting at the desk of the guy that was the top dog, the VP over all international drilling for Chevron. He had one of those large calendars/planners on his desk.........and it was crooked.

I sat there trying to pay attention, but couldn't. I could feel my blood boiling, as if I was going to explode if it didn't get straightened. I was about to have a seizure.

After about 10min I finally reached over to his desk, moved his pen holder out of the way, and straightened his calendar.

Our VP of Worldwide drilling was in the meeting, and his eyes got as big as basketballs. He had this "I can't believe you just did that!" look on his face.

The whole room went silent for about 15 seconds. Then the Chevron guy just goes "may we continue now, is my desk up to your standards?".

I just said "it is now; you may proceed".

:crackup:

Unfortunately, I was the only one who thought it was funny. I actually got into some pretty deep shit over that one. But I couldn't help it.

auminer likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Half of you fuckers would not last a month with a severe spinal cord injury. The rest would learn things about patience you never imagined possible. :crackup:

cha0s#242 and Banditracer like this.