1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 vintage rules

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by promod, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Here's how it all started.....I wright and teach about rules .........................

2. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Cool, now I can plan to hang around on more Sundays or maybe go to a few DH weekends. :)

3. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

Hey Charlie,
    I'm on last overbore oem pistons, which is all I will put in my bikes. Without the 3mm overbore rule I'm done.

I managed to get by John in both races, and not in the most "convenient" places. I could only do it on momentum since I didn't have acceleration on him. I knew if I let him get close again it wasn't gonna be pretty......:D

Mark

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good for you?

Not sure what that has to do with why I made a decision.

5. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Its doesn't............its your game your rules.I play no matter what.......................

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about at this point.

7. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Jeesh you two.

Doug, I think what Sean is saying, is that no matter who drove the request, etc....he did it because you supported it. That was his reason to do it.

Sean, doug thinks you are saying he put in a special request for it, which it appears he didnt.

Am I close here?:confused:...in other words, you are both right?

I really did think more bikes would show for that class.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't think more would show but I had hopes. Then when even those who said they would didn't show much... It's too bad but all things come to an end.

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You mean there's no 250GP class for me to ride around in my own in again?:)

10. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Nope, no more, just bring beer.....

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Damn, I really need a DS-7 to go hassle Doug with. I'd run it super rich so it would spew all kinds of 2-stroke goodness.

12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It'll just be another 250 Ducati beating up all the CB350's in 500GP as well as 350GP.....Charlie is going to love that:p

13. promod

promod Well-Known Member

joe ,,i think charles has one stashed,,i'll call em tonite,,i;m getting nervous,,think i;ll go to new orleans and run D-super,, break in the motor at least ,,its only 10 hrs.instead of 25 to tally-barber,,i wonder what the weather is in 2 weeks,,any body been there no vintage i see,,i gotta talk to stickboy ,,i left an e-mail on his site thur.and texed him like u said,,many thanks joe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,steve...............................:)

14. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Bring it, that'll give me 2 to chase instead of just one...............bring beer too.

15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I honestly dont mind that at all Robin. Its a real GP bike....not an indexed in V class bike (I know I know, like the 350, but we are choked, not opened)....plus Scudder, I'll preface this with a Wayne Moore line, that I mean this in the nicest kinda way:D....you are alittle easier to catch than the insane Mr. Magoo.:D

I have recently thought about Joining you and Doug....or doing something else alittle different.....but the pile of CB350's in my shop says different I guess.

Plus I think I will always have 1 350....since I've gotten to know them.

Oh, 1 more thing....Even with Seans efforts to TOTALLY DESIMATE roadracing, I think Carl killed 250GP....I keed on both counts of course, but I did think we would see more of Carl with that class, plus, somehow, he always seem to have friends.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  16. mgmark

Hey Charlie, a Suzuki 250 twin or perhaps a lovely Yamaha? C'mon, you know you want to!;)

Mark

17. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

No, no...a nice race prepped Kawi A1 rotary valve 250 is the correct choice.

Wait, do I have on of those in the shop? I can't remember...maybe it's next to the Bighorn 350 for 500GP.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

Time to bring them out, Jim, or are you waiting for us to be too old to race?

...wait, we're already too old. :D

19. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Coolieo!!

20. mgmark

Maybe Jim can provide Charles a guest ride so he can see the fun he's been missing in GP?